try to organize your time better; set time aside for doing certain tasks, also set a specific time to just have fun and relax and not think about the pressures of your life.

Best Answer

I shall try to do that!! Thank you!

Best Answer

you're welcome.

Best Answer

take one thing at a time... take a deep breath and go..

Best Answer

thank you. thats what I am tryna do :)

Best Answer

you're welcome :-)

Best Answer

Know what you can and can't control. see it through a bird's eye view and make lists or something and tackle it one at a time

Best Answer

I think that stress will just come with the territory. Try to prioritize, and remind yourself that things are getting done. Step by step. Sometimes i just have to concentrate on one thing at a time, and get that accomplished. Then move to the next thing. Try to think about it all at once, and it will feel overwhelming. Self talk helps. Prayer helps. I just remind myself that, even if I don't quite get to something or have to hurry a bit, then that's OK. Usually what I'm worried about just isn't THAT important. It's like trying to make it up a big hill. If I try to rush at it, then I will probably collapse halfway. But if I just sort of cruise along, then I'll get there. And it won't be so horrific if there's another hill after that one.

Best Answer

ask for help

Best Answer

sometimes there is isnt any, in fact, you can only rely on yourself.

Best Answer