don't think you can really

Best Answer

Can u bear up against pain when'that' kind of trust is broken. i don't think so.

Best Answer

it shouldn't matter that he didn't actually sleep with someone else. If he is with you, he needs to be with you. when you are in a relationship your eyes should not even be looking at any other potentials. if he can't realize what he has in front of him, than he doesn't deserve you. you can do so much better. find someone who wants to be with you all the time.

Best Answer

He swears it was a mistake. I want nothing more than just to believe that. But I find myself doing what I'm doing right now, sticking up for him. I love him. I really do. Even if I have to live life scared, I'm willing to do it with him by my side.

Best Answer

but you deserve to be loved by him as much as you love him. I'm not saying he hasn't changed. but he really needs to prove himself. it's not a good relationship if you have to be scared about him leaving you. Love takes A LOT of work, and both sides have to give 100%. you deserve to be happy, and to be with someone who appreciates you.
if you want to stay with him, find a way to make him earn your trust back, sadly, i don't think in this case you can just take his word for it. it'll take a lot of time. and if he loves you, he will do what it takes to prove he won't do it again.

Best Answer

I agree with all that you besides one thing. He hasn't ever tried to leave me. I'm the one who always gives up. But I always come back. I have HUGE issues with trust because of the past with my family and stuff. But he has never wanted to leave me, and he never has left me.

Best Answer

but if he's cheating, that doesn't scream loyalty to me. i honestly and truly hope that he did just make a mistake and isn't going to do it again. I truly do. people can change, they do everyday. but make sure he proves it.

Best Answer

I will, He has been proving it to me, It just takes me time to learn to trust. again.

Best Answer

and it should take time. I hope it ends wonderfully for you. :)

Best Answer

You can't. It's that simple. If you have to question it...then there it is.

Best Answer

Do you think it will ever come back? Like after awhile of him proving that its safe to trust again? I don't want to live my whole life being scared that he will crush me again.

Best Answer

It's easy to forgive, it's the forgetting that is impossible. You have to make that decision. But, if you choose to stay, do not cry later that "you didn't know" because...you did. I have certain things that I do not compromise on...whether I love the person or not. Why? Because I love myself more.

Best Answer

Forgiving is the hard one for me. I try, but it usually backfires on me. I know what I am in, and I know that what I feel is the forever kind of love, and I will do whatever it takes, to keep it.

Best Answer

OH...So romantic...sorry, but I stand by my advice, and what I've said.

Best Answer

Well thank you. It really was good advice. I'm not just throwing it away. I'll keep it, and use it when I'm ready. Honestly, thank you(:

Best Answer

why would you have to do that?

Best Answer

I love my boyfriend dearly, just the fact that he has asked to receive pictures(he got them, I found them), and has arranged a plan to cheat on me in the past, has left me unable to give my trust completely. I mean, I don't think he will do it again, but I have nightmares about it, and think about it constantly. He has never actually cheated on me by sleeping with another woman, just the fact that he wanted to see others hurts. I want to be able to trust that he swears it was all a mistake. It was at the beginning of our relationship, and I feel like a bad girlfriend not being able to let go.

Best Answer

he will do it again, dont be fooled

Best Answer

Sometimes, I really hate love...

Best Answer

sorry

Best Answer

Not your fault.

Best Answer