say it to them. you'll know there true friends if they're there for you and they don't let you go

Best Answer

Just tell them. Believe it or not, a friend will feel good that you are trusting them with your troubled heart.

Best Answer

I'm the same way.. all my friends come to me with their problems. and I feel horrible to burden them with my problems.

Best Answer

I think you said it perfectly- Just speak to them from the heart and be sincere.

Best Answer

I feel bad for talking about my problems with her...

Best Answer

Well don'r , If she is a friend she will understand-and more than likely appreciate that you weer so upfront and honest with her. Besides, sometimes that's what friends are for. To be our listening post and sounding board. And- a shoulder to cry on. This may encourage her to open up about something that has been on her mind.

Best Answer

just like that.

Best Answer

B-but they're so happy and caught up in their own life with their new friends ( ; _ ; ) ehh I'll just just talk about my feelings with a hobo...

Best Answer