Okay, so you know you have a friend who is toxic?I didn't have a clear idea of the kind of friends I want in my life.
Darlinghton Darlinghton 18-21, M 6 Answers Feb 2 in Dating & Relationships

Get rid of them You don't have to be the leader of the band. It's ok to play second fiddle, if the first chair is a virtuoso.

Best Answer

If you know that a given friend is not helping you to be better, live better, get more and better, and if that friend has no intention of improving, then that friend is toxic. It is not uncommon for toxic friends to be narcissists or downright psychopaths. That does not mean they are ax murderer-rapists, just that they manipulate others without conscience or concern, even if they seem to fake it. It helps if you have a clear idea of what you want. Even the simply clingy can be toxic if they cling on you to stay the same when you attempt to make improvements to your life. Good luck. This can be hard.

Best Answer

And letting them go is easy. Just cut them off. I have had to do it a couple of times. I felt bad, but realized very quickly that having nothing more to do with them was really smart.

Best Answer

people who can lead you into trouble or cause you hassle are people i personally dont want around.people who have bad connections are also a no-no to me..by that i means friends of ex's,that kind of thing

Best Answer