I don't know what job position you're applying to, but always dress nice and professionally. Make sure you have a copy of your resume and Abby other papers you might need or that they asked for. Be early but not too early, make eye contact and relax. Answer the questions honestly and don't just use single word answers. Ask questions if you need to, or write them down before the interview so you have them on hand if you get nervous and forget.
Good luck! :)

Best Answer

I have got that job long time back but it just they Havnt given me any shifts and that's y I have a meeting .. And I have no clue what she gonna ask me ...

Best Answer

Well if you don't know what to expect then I'd say just make eye contact, be polite and answer whatever questions she gives you honestly.

Best Answer

:) thanks

Best Answer

Just be yourself, do your research and don't be afraid to ask pertinent questions. Good luck. :-)

Best Answer

Do your research. ..know about the company and the role. . Ask intelligent questions. .You are allowed to :) .. demonstrate how you have done similar roles in the past. . How your skills are transferable. . Have a friend practice with you on interview questions. .It really helps. . And finally good luck .. hope it world's out for you

Best Answer

believe in your convictions

Best Answer

Maintain eye contact. Minimize the stutter and "uhhhh..'s". Give it your best.

Best Answer

no other way than actually being the best... if you're going to lie and pretend to had been born to be that thing... And when it's time to show it you just can't keep your work ... then just dint even try. First ask yourself, how bad do you need this job.

Best Answer

Look like you own her and her job the second you walk in they like that I hear

Best Answer

Be confident, clear and articulate yourself. Let your personality show too and don't be too tense. Just relaxed but attentive.

Best Answer

Blackmail your interviewer and abduct her family.

Best Answer

Thanks it doesn't always work for everyone like it did for u

Best Answer

40% worked in Mexico

Best Answer

Threaten to sue them if they don't hire you.

Best Answer

I got an interview tomorrow too, it's a follow up. Just be yourself, be confident, and believe that you are the best candidate for the job.

Best Answer

It's follow up too

Best Answer

Wear something hawt. ᶘ ͡°ᴥ͡°ᶅ

Best Answer

It's women ... Not everyone is like u

Best Answer

Well, maybe she's a lesbo. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Best Answer

Brag about yourself but not overdo it.

Best Answer