You shouldn't have to impress her. Just be yourself. What I love about my future daughter-in-law is the interaction I see between her and my son. Their consideration for one another and they way they communicate with each other makes me smile. I think he has chosen wisely. If you and your boyfriend belong together, that alone should make his mom glad that he is dating you.

Best Answer

You can't... mother-in-laws will never allow another woman to take care of their baby as well as she could.... they will pretend and in the end accept you... but only because her little boy loves you... LOL

Best Answer

just be myself.....that's what i did and she seems to love me.

Best Answer

You can't....no one will ever be good enough

Best Answer

Do NOT do what I did....spill red wine on her white carpet......twice in ten minutes....and I hadn't even had a single drink yet.

Best Answer

awww

Best Answer

There's nothing you can do to make her like you. Well there's one thing. Break up with him.

Best Answer

Just be yourself. Finding something you have in common will help. Don't try too hard.

Best Answer

Give her reasons to not like you.<br />
And if she still doesn't like you then I guess shes just a stubborn biatch?

Best Answer

I mean't to say DON'T give her reasons to not like you... Tongue twisting :S

Best Answer