juliasoleil17 juliasoleil17 26-30, F 14 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

You shouldn't have to impress her. Just be yourself. What I love about my future daughter-in-law is the interaction I see between her and my son. Their consideration for one another and they way they communicate with each other makes me smile. I think he has chosen wisely. If you and your boyfriend belong together, that alone should make his mom glad that he is dating you.

Best Answer

You can't. You just be yourself and do what YOU would do and if she does not like that then it is her problem.

BUT - Let me warn you, it already sounds like she is far to overbearing in the relationship and you will really have to consider this deeply. A mother in law especially the Mans Mother can really be a serious problem in YOUR life.

If she cannot stay out of your relationship then you have to get out of it.

He CANNOT have two women in his life, even if one is Mom.

Best Answer

we just met for the first time recently this weekend when my boyfriend brought me along in their house. prior to that, his mom already learned about me. no "overbearing" or stuffs like that at this point so far.

Best Answer

OK good, now just be yourself. You see, if you try to be what she wants, then you have to keep that act up for the rest of your life, or hers, which ever comes first. I would hate to live like that. YOU MUST BE YOURSELF.

Best Answer

You can't... mother-in-laws will never allow another woman to take care of their baby as well as she could.... they will pretend and in the end accept you... but only because her little boy loves you... LOL

Best Answer

just be myself.....that's what i did and she seems to love me.

Best Answer

You can't....no one will ever be good enough

Best Answer

Do NOT do what I did....spill red wine on her white carpet......twice in ten minutes....and I hadn't even had a single drink yet.

Best Answer

awww

Best Answer

There's nothing you can do to make her like you. Well there's one thing. Break up with him.

Best Answer

Just be yourself. Finding something you have in common will help. Don't try too hard.

Best Answer

Find out what she likes, maybe you two have a common interest like sewing or baking.

Best Answer

Be yourself and be polite.

Best Answer

Who are you dating, the guy or his mom?

Best Answer

Give her reasons to not like you.

And if she still doesn't like you then I guess shes just a stubborn biatch?

Best Answer

I mean't to say DON'T give her reasons to not like you... Tongue twisting :S

Best Answer