evilkilllingme evilkilllingme 22-25, F 26 Answers Sep 25, 2011

This is a Fu**ing Life This is so Boring, Can you Help Me How to Kill My Self? I Want A No Pain And Fastest Death, And God Creates Me To Suffer To This Annoying Family........................

Best Answer

ikr, i also had an unfair family

Best Answer

God doesn't exist, dumbass

Best Answer

is society man Not your family society is pressuring you to do what they want you to do you have to choose what you want to do because they controls youthat's why they don't want us to kill ourselves because they won't have enough people to make enough money for them

Best Answer

Well someone's a ***** ;P

Best Answer

true,god ran away seeing disgusting humans

Best Answer

are you serious???? you need help!!! please go get it, you need to remain here on earth to figure it all out with the rest of us who face difficult challenges on a daily basis,<br />
hang tough my friend, we're all going through a struggle:)

Best Answer

Decapitation by katana. Practice a lot first so you don't prolong their suffering.

Best Answer

a big dozen of heroin ,no pain only good feelings @ death

Best Answer

Ya but that take a lot of money it would look a whole lot better if you gave your life to somebody to save themjust got to be at the wrong place at the wrong time or in our case the right time

Best Answer

Killing should be an art form. You don't go fast and painless. If you're going to invest your time, do it wisely. Make it slow, methodical and artistic.

Best Answer

any ideas like or example

Best Answer

if your killing someone else you should make lots of small and shallow cuts all over their body, then dip them in pure lemon juice, preferably organic, then scoop out their eyeballs with a mellon baller. after that make a small incision in their chest, if their not already dead, and rip out their heart.

Best Answer

Jesus Christ where do you come up with s*** like that that's absolutely medieval

Best Answer

that was sure had some method and slow but dead body but here it mine haha

Best Answer

even medieval had more methods and were more cruel than most of us won't dare imagine it happened to some human

Best Answer

the military are taught a particular style that involves taking a long sharp jagged knife <br />
and deftly inserting it into the victims...........

Best Answer

But it is not painless. You feel every inche of the long, sharp and jagged knife

Best Answer

i m thinking of it

Best Answer

wow it must be pretty bloody, won't say painless how about helium mask one it is said sleep and die kinda sounds easy but death rate is low

Best Answer

Eat a bullet

Best Answer

i don't have a bullet

Best Answer

They taste awful anyway!

Best Answer

u tried haha

Best Answer

Don't die, you are loved in so many ways, trust me i want to do it myself but I get talked out of it , just talk to someone , trust me your not a burden, just speak out

Best Answer

dear you might have lived a pretty easy life my life crazy each freaking day no help no support no love just trash talk lucky you, is their a trick for happiness plz forward it way towards me

Best Answer

I want to die from smoking weed that would be a high way to go maybe put my head in a balloon full of smoke I'd probably suffocate first after a breathing all smoke

Best Answer

yeah good one but it will take a lot of weed

Best Answer

I'm just tired of society why do I have to find a woman and settle down why do I have to work and make money why can't I just be an animal like every other animal on the earth why do I have to fit in there's no point to anything everything we do is killing the earth and polluting and destroying

Best Answer

even animal have a hard time today i would rather be a tree,animals cann;t even find food they get shot,comes under cars or no food for them cause disgusting human have taken it all

Best Answer

m bored f my life...m a indian..belongs frm a middle cast family..i was taking medical coaching bt i failed twice..bt i want to take an another chance..bt my parents lost their believe on me that i can crack medical...no one is behaving well with me..m crying over day nd night...no one is here to wipe my tears...m fully broken..my mom z saying that study 3 to complete my graduation..bt my heart says something diffrent..my all family mambers commenting me...tht "alas u have lost ur 2 years...u lost u looser.." all this...now m tryng to comit suicide..before i will kill my self m going to say how i will kill myself...take a seline pressure pipe..inject this into ur vain..nd drain all blood...do this it in night..before going to bed take 10-15 pain killer...u will surely diee...i knw its illegal...bt i can understnd d pain of a broken heart...<br /><br />in this competative world if u cant compete just comit suicide coz with out our dream life is nothingg...<br /><br />good byee..

Best Answer

happened same with me i dropped out of ca screwed my life all relatives are big people either engineer,doc,or ca i m loser they blame me,my parents ,i m a human being who doesn't even deserve oxygen many said, i keep giving my parents hatrd time, stuck inside home all day on pc see all people betray me and loved ones suffer and it will continue life is for rich,geniuses,singers,beautiful,people who are blessed,or just good at everything cause they have it figured out

Best Answer

I would pay a professional killer anonymiously to take a hit on me. The thrill not to know how and when would make me feel alive again. But if I then still want to die I can be sure about my decision.

Best Answer

nice one, but i think finding an assasin will be hard i thought about it too it would be cool to die that way but it not like killers roam free

Best Answer

I also have a bokas family and ****** family.

Best Answer

actually i also have a ******* life

Best Answer

U can also shoot them a la verga *** it.

Best Answer

If u want to die email forzath666@gmail he can help

Best Answer

I AND MY FRIEND MARY WANT TO DIE NOW PLEASE HELPUS WE DONT KNOW HOW TO DIE

Best Answer

why

Best Answer

Use a needle to send a air to inside in body...........#

Best Answer

ya idios

Best Answer

Do you desire to kill yourself or someone else? Either way it is a mistake. Also, if you actually want to KILL someone why would you care if it hurts or not!? And if it's YOU, I would encourage you to talk to someone who is trustworthy and compassionate. Do NOT go to a psychiatric hospital. They have no love for "crazy" folks!! Try calling 1800-273-TALK. They have people ready and waiting to help you.

Best Answer

thnks but no

Best Answer

this is CREEPY!!!!!

Best Answer

thnks

Best Answer