evilkilllingme evilkilllingme 22-25, F 21 Answers Sep 25, 2011

This is a Fu**ing Life This is so Boring, Can you Help Me How to Kill My Self? I Want A No Pain And Fastest Death, And God Creates Me To Suffer To This Annoying Family........................

Best Answer

ikr, i also had an unfair family

Best Answer

are you serious???? you need help!!! please go get it, you need to remain here on earth to figure it all out with the rest of us who face difficult challenges on a daily basis,

hang tough my friend, we're all going through a struggle:)

Best Answer

Decapitation by katana. Practice a lot first so you don't prolong their suffering.

Best Answer

a big dozen of heroin ,no pain only good feelings @ death

Best Answer

Eat a bullet

Best Answer

i don't have a bullet

Best Answer

They taste awful anyway!

Best Answer

u tried haha

Best Answer

If u want to die email forzath666@gmail he can help

Best Answer

I AND MY FRIEND MARY WANT TO DIE NOW PLEASE HELPUS WE DONT KNOW HOW TO DIE

Best Answer

why

Best Answer

Use a needle to send a air to inside in body...........#

Best Answer

ya idios

Best Answer

Killing should be an art form. You don't go fast and painless. If you're going to invest your time, do it wisely. Make it slow, methodical and artistic.

Best Answer

any ideas like or example

Best Answer

Do you desire to kill yourself or someone else? Either way it is a mistake. Also, if you actually want to KILL someone why would you care if it hurts or not!? And if it's YOU, I would encourage you to talk to someone who is trustworthy and compassionate. Do NOT go to a psychiatric hospital. They have no love for "crazy" folks!! Try calling 1800-273-TALK. They have people ready and waiting to help you.

Best Answer

thnks but no

Best Answer

this is CREEPY!!!!!

Best Answer

thnks

Best Answer

Pain is the price you pay to exit.

Morphine is the likeliest 'pain free' method...

Anything else...

yes, you'll feel it.

Besides, no one EVER 'died of pain' and if I choose to kill someone, the chances are VERY good that I WANT them to 'feel' it...

Best Answer

nice

Best Answer

if you are scared enough while juping off a building you will loose conciousness so its painless

Best Answer

I try to be ever considerate ;)

Best Answer

how can i get morphine ?

Best Answer

Overdose of morphine would probably be the least painful - administered to put you to sleep - hey they can cut off your manhood when you're in that state and you not feel anything, followed by the overdose. Gotta be the most certain painless death.

Best Answer

yup nice one

Best Answer

Probably strong poison

Best Answer

best

Best Answer

studies have shown that there is still brain activity after death for a little while & they still & will probably never know if people feel pain during this time or not..........how would you ever know if you don't/ can't experience it?

Best Answer

oh sad

Best Answer

the military are taught a particular style that involves taking a long sharp jagged knife

and deftly inserting it into the victims...........

Best Answer

But it is not painless. You feel every inche of the long, sharp and jagged knife

Best Answer

i m thinking of it

Best Answer

I would pay a professional killer anonymiously to take a hit on me. The thrill not to know how and when would make me feel alive again. But if I then still want to die I can be sure about my decision.

Best Answer

I also have a bokas family and ****** family.

Best Answer

actually i also have a ******* life

Best Answer

U can also shoot them a la verga *** it.

Best Answer