A dog is a good start. Go to an animal shelter and you will find a happy companion. My dog is wonderful. He's always happy, always eager for a walk, and he's so handsome people of all ages, especially kids, want to pet him and talk to me about him. It's nice to come home and know he'll be so excited I'm home. I also tried "meet-ups" where people with different interests meet. I met all sorts of nice people and I enjoyed birdwatching and discussing politics too. You can find it online. Good luck.

Best Answer

Become socially active. Join a group that does something you enjoy -- hiking, boating, model railroad, knitting, quilt making. <br />
Volunteer. There are many charitable groups looking for help. Contact United Way for a list of needs in your community. The typically need drivers for small buses. Cooks. People to read to the elderly. People who can do light maintenance at the various non-profit buildings. Just about any talent or interest you have, there is a need for. Good luck.

Best Answer

you get your happiness ray and then beam away. :)

Best Answer

Have a relationship with your creator

Best Answer

That will help, look for companionship from a non-existing old man in the sky for whom only the delusional can see and talk with.

Best Answer