manstile manstile 46-50, M 80 Answers Mar 28, 2012

i want to kill myself so much i absolutely hate my entire family they are all Horrible bastards and i just want to die tonight or as soon as possible my alleged step dad says that i am a waste of space and i am the dregs of society she wishes my 'mother' wishes i had cancer and i was dead and keeps calling me a bastard and wishes i was dead so because she is telling me to go die i am going to obey her and kill myself then see who is laughing. my parents have said numerous times that i am not the right son and my little brother is perfect.

Best Answer

**** them do great for ur self and rub there noses in it be ur own person and rise above their bull **** i hope im not to late

Best Answer

me too. i hate it. pls help me commit suicide

Best Answer

Love your comment, I to experienced that and I too want to die now with out pain, I can't find how the **** help me!!!!!

Best Answer

I might be to late but it happened to me, you go out there and be amazing find people who respect you like friends or a partner. The pain ends try exercise it helped me, it's hard to get started but it's great.

Best Answer

Don't do it please there are some great things in life to be experienced. I had some problems a while back, exercise is amazing, difficult but amazing and try getting antidepressants maybe?

Best Answer

Don't kill yourself there's a lot to live for. Exercise really helped me. Maybe antidepressants. Exercise I know is difficult but please try it

Best Answer

Good on you

Best Answer

Best Answer

Dont kill yourself. One you see how upset all the people who do care and love you are. And that its your fault they are like this u cant turn back and thats it already done and to late. I want to kill myself to. But im scared to hurt the people who do love and care for me. A friend once told me that suicidal people are just angels who want to go home. So dont kill yourself and stay strong. xxx

Best Answer

Almost, the same as mine . Just with a couple differences. My step dad millionaire ex neighbor. Good guy, virtuous an helps. Little bro me, good looking except has all his blond hair, is 125 goin into high-school as I am 140 currently at 20. Fear from bath salts of anxiety and social awkwardness. Mostly **** is thin and I grew up watching my young parents partying. Idk I could go on and on how hot girls get the world and most of the world works to pay there husbands so they can **** them.

Best Answer

Just feel like ending it. On probation for one bad decision and didn't commit a crime was just there. So career might be affected.

Best Answer

just take a knife and kill your parents then your self

Best Answer

u r a fegt

Best Answer

Hi. I know things are looking bad right now, but it will get better. If you think your family hates you, you are probably wrong. They are trying to shape you into the woman/man you need to become. When you are older, you can move out of your house and leave your family behind. I know what if feels like to want to die, but...... when i was 11, i always thought my dad HATED me and my mom was always trying to defend me. But now i know, my dad was helping me more than my mom was. I appreciate what my family taught me. I remember how much i wanted to kill myself when i was 11, but i didnt want to know what it felt like to die, to leave everybody who cared about me behind. I know that if nobody loved you, god would not have created you. And if you think nobody loves you, just know, i do. Your in my prayers.

Best Answer

Dont kill yourself. Life might be curvy now, but trust me, it gets better. Good luck, your in my prayers!

Best Answer

Don't kill your self over your mum,, dad move on I did. Okay life got worse for me. 24 h . I will be dead.. but for more than mum and dad didn't love me

Best Answer

Take about 30 200mg pills and you may die wits low pain

I'm not killing myself.

Best Answer

I ame ging to kill my selfe tonight

Best Answer

Article 11 Violation , No Harm Content is allowed to be posted at Q&A Home , You Have been Flaged .by Community Members for same .<br />
EP Support Volunteer Paschar

Best Answer

Please i wanna die, i don't want to live anymore, everyday is passing is like killing me....i feel fed up from everything my work my body my looks my style....i want to kill my self but in a painless way...any suggestions please ????

Best Answer

Best Answer

Trust me man, just find a way, everyone's gonna keep hurting you, I'm trying to figure out a way too

Best Answer

propane tank and lighter

Best Answer

You honestly just saved my life. Thankyou for being so positive and loving! I'm never coming back to this site, so all you people don't bother hating on this comment, you're only achievement in all the hate is giving suicidal people the final push. And I know none of you honestly want that on your conscience. Also, please don't ever tell someone they have no right to feel pain because you think what you are going through is worse. We all have our own challenges and our own unique weaknesses and perspectives, so don't judge other people's problem and just offer support. Saying someone can't be sad because you envy their life is like saying someone can't be happy because someone else is richer. Everything affects everyone in different ways. I love you all and believe that all of you are good people. I'm having a hard time believing in anyone right now, but I BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE ALL GOOD PEOPLE!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 Please stay strong and find resources to help you cope with your struggles whatever they may be. Wherever you are, I am praying for you. <3

Best Answer

Sometimes i really love life. My husband, my beautiful daughter. They mean the world to me nd make me the happiest girl in the world. I wish i could always stay happy.. but sometimes i just cant handle everything everyone puts me threw. How life just keeps getting harder nd harder.. nd the peopke get dumber nd dumber. I just wanna say **** it nd die so it can be all over.. i have soo much pain inside nd its taking over.. oneday.. i wont be able to stop it.. i just wish someone knew the pain i was going threw.. nd help me figure out why, i wanna die.

Best Answer

I think u r like me, i'm a woman that has always pleased everyone, got married, had children, worked hard, looked good, great cook/home maker, etc, but i am never feeling happy, i feel unrecognized for all that i do and it feels like everyone else is always better than me. well i have tried to kill myself and believe me its not that easy to get it right unless u r willing to jump off a very high building, or try to get hold of some hard drugs( hard for a straight person ) so , I can tell you as a 45 yr old woman, what I have learnt is that the world can be great if we can find our own self respect/esteem, cos that is why we feel so hopeless, cos we don't have it, and we are walking through life as if we arnt good enough to get out of it what we deserve, but let me tell u the one secret that all those so called people you see that seem to have it all, they have Self Respect, they respect themselves enough to believe they deserve good things/feelings&Good people in their lives, so , that's what they get. we all need to wake up and BELIEVE we deserve, and also get rid of the trash in our lives that bring us down. we all have the power to make things good, and its got nothing to do with money or social status. I'm broke but now finally happy, cos i tossed out the trash, started to rebuild me, and now on my way to feeling like its all ok, because im a strong beautiful human with a lot of good to offer and RECEIVE. No matter how hard it feels( and I know that right now most of the people u know, Suck, STOP worrying about them, they will live. TAKE CARE OF U. U ARE WORTH IT. JUST MAKE THE FIRST MOVE, BE STRONG AND IMPORTANT.

Best Answer

I no how you feel, and I also feel that this pain is going to take over me and make me do something stupid

Best Answer

I feel completly the same as u. I can no longer go on. My time has come. Failed attempts througj overdose isnt working .whats on ur mind? Any tips pf painless as possible and quick?

Best Answer

Don't kill yourself there's a lot to live for like your daughter and husband. Exercise really helped me. Maybe antidepressants. Exercise I know is difficult but please try it

Best Answer

Best Answer

I hope I'm not to late but Don't kill yourself there's a lot to live for. Exercise really helped me. Maybe antidepressants. Exercise I know is difficult but please try it

Best Answer

I feel the same im a young mom and its a lot to take on by yourself

Best Answer

***** please what you need is a big **** to please you and have fun

Best Answer

I feel the same way you do my wife well not my wife yet wants out her house my daughter doesn't respect me my life feel like a ball of nothing. Every time I get close to happiness bullshit follow.at least you have the love from your family

Best Answer

u know what ............ i'm the dumb *** hole in the whole universe , every 1 hates me even my parents to, i always get scoldings when they saw me , i don't have any good friends i have 1 that is my best friend (the girl i'm loving from childhood ) ,,,, i loved her and yeh i proposed her accidently when i'm 19 ,,, and she said " if u wanna get me study well and stand 1st in society " and i said i ll make it for u even though i know i can't make it coz i'm week in studies and i'm not good @ any thing sports ,studies , i dont know **** of that ,<br />
so for what should i live ???? i dont have any 1 to share and im not good @ any thing ,,,, so i decided not to live any more .............................

Best Answer

I hope I'm not to late but please don't kill yourself there's a lot to live for. Exercise really helped me. Maybe antidepressants. Exercise I know is difficult but please try it. Be great in life I know you can

Best Answer

I hate the exercise ****!!!! We need way more than ******* exercise!

Best Answer

Helps me I have a rope Arownd my neck that I poot thare

Best Answer

I ame hanging my self tonight

Best Answer

If you are really stressed about something and you dont want to tell your parents because they'll tell you off it isnt worth killing yourself because you must think positive.

Best Answer

HOW MUCH SERAQUILL WOULD IT TAKE TO OD

Best Answer

Best Answer

You can't even find a real good way to kill your self in this ******* **** word!<br />
That's so dissapointing. :o(<br />
I hate my life.... I hate everyone!

Best Answer

Id love to be anybody's best freind in this no matter how they are. If this helps I'm just saying

Best Answer

I m not from here,I m from a country very far from here,Morocco,I don't have the right to work ,drive or do anything,I married twice,I have a son,10 years old Jonathan,he is the only one that I really love,my life is a mess ,I m so depressed,have no rights,I was working under the table for long time,I got addicted to pain killers,now I m trying to quit,it s so hard,I m going through hill right now,can you imagine? All the problems I have,I broke down,homeless,my family left me,got no job,,I thought about killing myself so many times,I got no hope,I can't go back home,I don't know what to do,but,I m still gonna fight for my son,so before u think about killing yourself,just think about people like me,have it worse than you.

Best Answer

You become friend with me and you will start to love your life. Sure! Because i know that feel. But everytime i feel it!, i will try to talk to some one.and it feels good. Someone will always have the answer for you.

Best Answer

Sometimes no one has the answer. Sometimes people can't understand the situation you are in.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Don't kill yourself there's a lot to live for like your son. Exercise really helped me. Maybe antidepressants. Exercise I know is difficult but please try it.
Try to get to America or england because that's closest. I'm from Australia

Best Answer

Good on you

Best Answer

I hate what you have to deal with, I have no experience what's so ever just a few ups and down which is normal, but just stay kind, hopeful and even generous be open to people and good will come also gratefulness is the key to happiness

Best Answer

Thankyou for being so positive and loving. Also, thankyou to jamesmeister. I'm never coming back to this site, so all you people don't bother hating on this comment, you're only achievement in all the hate is giving suicidal people the final push. And I know none of you honestly want that on your conscience. Also, please don't ever tell someone they have no right to feel pain because you think what you are going through is worse. We all have our own challenges and our own unique weaknesses and perspectives, so don't judge other people's problem and just offer support. Saying someone can't be sad because you envy their life is like saying someone can't be happy because someone else is richer. Everything affects everyone in different ways. I love you all and believe that all of you are good people. Please stay strong and find resources to help you cope with your struggles whatever they may be. Wherever you are, I am praying for you. <3

Best Answer

Definitely NOT paracetamol, that is the very worst way to go, meds in general are not very effective or pleasant, best way is carbon dioxide poisoning i.e.. hose to exhaust pipe of car. Good luck.

Best Answer

I tuck 998 strong paracetamol and they towed my family that I had 24 houres to live. That was 2 years ago and im still hear but still finding it hard to live. You need a lot of meds to kill yourself and its not nice if u live u have a hard time at first I was in a comer for 3 weeks and in haspital altogether for 6 weeks. I have naced my insides and now have to take more meds then before coz of what I did. Taking a overdose dos not work most of the time so plz dont take one.

Best Answer

Shame on you

Best Answer

Best Answer

We are all alive so therefore do not know. What ever it is that you think will be solved by this ...you must ask yourself is there another way. Bringing pain to others is selfish

Best Answer

No one would miss me

Best Answer

How do you really know "No man is an island"No one knows the impact of their life on others or their death either.We have only to try and wait.Our end comes without doubt we must leave this place so it is up to us how we fill that time.

Best Answer

People will only care after we die so what does it matter? Besides, what if everyone is better off without us, more importantly?

Best Answer

**** u holywren being depressed isn't just drama it really is hard you want to cry all the time you don't have any energy to do anything and it's extreamly hard to not just want to give up on life, so u need to shut up about being selfish

Best Answer

Oh that is the definition of selfish... All self concern. I don't dismiss your pain I only remind you that though this choice is yours others will pay the price... In pain and depression.

Best Answer

I do!

Best Answer

I do

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

I know I don't know you but I would miss you.

Best Answer

Good point

Best Answer

Here as wel. I'm Nicole a 14 year old girl at waterkloof high. I lost my grandmother 2 years ago and she was everything to me, she helped me study and she was my best friend. My granny was always there for me. No body in my family i feel loves me. My grades have gone down. There is more pressure on me now then there ever was before. My mom calls me names and already she said im not part of her life. Without my grandma im nothing to no one. I went to see a therapist but she chose my mom side. I hate therapists they think totally different. I wish they were in my shoes just for a day. So now im fed up with al this. Im gonna do it tommorow at school. But can someone please tell me what medication i should take. I'M BEGGING YOU I HATE MY LIFE AND I JUST WANNA BE WITH MY GRANNY AGAIN I MISS HER........

Best Answer

gun shot to the head? I actually came here looking for tips

Best Answer

Ive Bn on the verge of suicideย since I ws ย a child bec of the extreme abuse I sustained I ALWAYS knew I'd die by my own hands evn way back then im 39 now hve Bn diagnosed with numerous mental illness disorders, I'm in poor health, on disability therefore all this renders me the inability to work, I hve no family, no friends more acquaintances tht I put on such a facade for when with every passing second I'm dying more and more inside. I've Bn in a relationship for 12years if thts wht u WANT to call it. It's worse then having a bad roommate so I hve absolutely nothing there. I'm so depressed, hopeless, extremely sick of it all. If I HAD jst ONE person who wld jst hold me, b supportive tell me everything will b ok I may b able to push on. I kp trying to tell myself this to shall pass but it's not I'm getting worse and the desire to die becomes more intense... Jst want it over and done with quickly so I don't hve to b in excruciating emotional pain any longer

Best Answer

R u OK? I hope.. I am going to take 49 oxicodone and 20 Valium and I'm drinking. I hope I fal asleep and NeVER WAKE! ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ

Best Answer

All my life I've been hurt and now am hurting the one person that love me. I feel things would be much better without

Best Answer

I too want the pain to stop. I want to kill myself, too. I wish I were dead.

Best Answer

why no one has answered the question I've been looking for hours to find out how to commit suicide. This is my only option I've been working for a company that help people like me find jobs because I had a tough time working in crowded public areas. I had to go to my primary doctor who gave me a letter to give to my employer diagnosing me with depression and now they want me to get a letter from a psychiatrist which I haven't seen one since I was younger because my family could not afford it. So I've spent money called around to psychiatrist and one did give me a letter and that wasn't enough for my employer they wanted specifics and the doctor won't put that on the letter because he hasn't seen me on a regular basis so my supervisor has been telling me I need the letter to keep my job. So instead of going back to being nervous and panicking around large crowds of people when I worked at a fast food restaurant I've decided to just kill myself I'll never make it and I can live without my job anyway.

Best Answer

I'm doing it tonight I hope .. 49 oxicodone 20 Valium and a good line of heroin. Plus I'm drinking. I want to sleep and never wake up!! ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ถ

Best Answer

I really wanna kill myself and I just can't take it anymore. I think I have severe depression and if I tell my parents they will just think I'm crazy. I think I should tell my best friend. I have a smile on my face and it's just not working. I'm just tired of life now. Help!!!

Best Answer

Killing yourself is not the answer. How can u waste ur life? Just think about it, someone out there is fighting to live. :(

Best Answer

Everywhere I look there is only a comment saying some nonsense about how i should not do it and get help. I can't!!! In my world it's called attention seeking, I just need a way to leave before I cause my family hassle! Please someone just let me be at peace.

Best Answer

I want to die too. I cant stand people, starting by school, i have always been a target of bullies. I hate my family, my father treats me like one of his clients instead of a daughter, besides he is married to a pretty evil woman who has made my life impossible since my parents divorced, my husband lies to me, i find it impossible to trust him. I feel used by people, thats the only way they would talk to me. however, im done with this life. I want to dissapear from this map. Any tip on how to finish this without any pain? Thanks

Best Answer

i have been thinking to commit a suicide since the past 6 to 7 months. i am sick of this miserable life. i and a stupid weight on the earth. my life was happy only till i was young now its been worse than hell. my dad is always angry on me and because of that my family is losing its bond, so i don't want them to be sad because of me. that's why i have thought of getting ride of myself. i would be happy to receive suggestions.

Best Answer

There is a point on your head you wont feel anything possibly be dizzy but you will bleed out

Best Answer

Where is that point in your head?

Best Answer

Best Answer

Not cool

Best Answer