manstile manstile 46-50, M 40 Answers Mar 28, 2012

Article 11 Violation , No Harm Content is allowed to be posted at Q&A Home , You Have been Flaged .by Community Members for same .<br />
EP Support Volunteer Paschar

Best Answer

Please i wanna die, i don't want to live anymore, everyday is passing is like killing me....i feel fed up from everything my work my body my looks my style....i want to kill my self but in a painless way...any suggestions please ????

Best Answer

Don't kill yourself there's a lot to live for. Exercise really helped me. Maybe antidepressants. Exercise I know is difficult but please try it

Best Answer

i want to kill myself so much i absolutely hate my entire family they are all Horrible bastards and i just want to die tonight or as soon as possible my alleged step dad says that i am a waste of space and i am the dregs of society she wishes my 'mother' wishes i had cancer and i was dead and keeps calling me a bastard and wishes i was dead so because she is telling me to go die i am going to obey her and kill myself then see who is laughing. my parents have said numerous times that i am not the right son and my little brother is perfect.

Best Answer

**** them do great for ur self and rub there noses in it be ur own person and rise above their bull **** i hope im not to late

Best Answer

me too. i hate it. pls help me commit suicide

Best Answer

Love your comment, I to experienced that and I too want to die now with out pain, I can't find how the **** help me!!!!!

Best Answer

I might be to late but it happened to me, you go out there and be amazing find people who respect you like friends or a partner. The pain ends try exercise it helped me, it's hard to get started but it's great.

Best Answer

Don't do it please there are some great things in life to be experienced. I had some problems a while back, exercise is amazing, difficult but amazing and try getting antidepressants maybe?

Best Answer

Best Answer

Good on you

Best Answer

Best Answer

Sometimes i really love life. My husband, my beautiful daughter. They mean the world to me nd make me the happiest girl in the world. I wish i could always stay happy.. but sometimes i just cant handle everything everyone puts me threw. How life just keeps getting harder nd harder.. nd the peopke get dumber nd dumber. I just wanna say **** it nd die so it can be all over.. i have soo much pain inside nd its taking over.. oneday.. i wont be able to stop it.. i just wish someone knew the pain i was going threw.. nd help me figure out why, i wanna die.

Best Answer

I think u r like me, i'm a woman that has always pleased everyone, got married, had children, worked hard, looked good, great cook/home maker, etc, but i am never feeling happy, i feel unrecognized for all that i do and it feels like everyone else is always better than me. well i have tried to kill myself and believe me its not that easy to get it right unless u r willing to jump off a very high building, or try to get hold of some hard drugs( hard for a straight person ) so , I can tell you as a 45 yr old woman, what I have learnt is that the world can be great if we can find our own self respect/esteem, cos that is why we feel so hopeless, cos we don't have it, and we are walking through life as if we arnt good enough to get out of it what we deserve, but let me tell u the one secret that all those so called people you see that seem to have it all, they have Self Respect, they respect themselves enough to believe they deserve good things/feelings&Good people in their lives, so , that's what they get. we all need to wake up and BELIEVE we deserve, and also get rid of the trash in our lives that bring us down. we all have the power to make things good, and its got nothing to do with money or social status. I'm broke but now finally happy, cos i tossed out the trash, started to rebuild me, and now on my way to feeling like its all ok, because im a strong beautiful human with a lot of good to offer and RECEIVE. No matter how hard it feels( and I know that right now most of the people u know, Suck, STOP worrying about them, they will live. TAKE CARE OF U. U ARE WORTH IT. JUST MAKE THE FIRST MOVE, BE STRONG AND IMPORTANT.

Best Answer

I no how you feel, and I also feel that this pain is going to take over me and make me do something stupid

Best Answer

I feel completly the same as u. I can no longer go on. My time has come. Failed attempts througj overdose isnt working .whats on ur mind? Any tips pf painless as possible and quick?

Best Answer

Don't kill yourself there's a lot to live for like your daughter and husband. Exercise really helped me. Maybe antidepressants. Exercise I know is difficult but please try it

Best Answer

Best Answer

I hope I'm not to late but Don't kill yourself there's a lot to live for. Exercise really helped me. Maybe antidepressants. Exercise I know is difficult but please try it

Best Answer

If you are really stressed about something and you dont want to tell your parents because they'll tell you off it isnt worth killing yourself because you must think positive.

Best Answer

You can't even find a real good way to kill your self in this ******* **** word!<br />
That's so dissapointing. :o(<br />
I hate my life.... I hate everyone!

Best Answer

Id love to be anybody's best freind in this no matter how they are. If this helps I'm just saying

Best Answer

I m not from here,I m from a country very far from here,Morocco,I don't have the right to work ,drive or do anything,I married twice,I have a son,10 years old Jonathan,he is the only one that I really love,my life is a mess ,I m so depressed,have no rights,I was working under the table for long time,I got addicted to pain killers,now I m trying to quit,it s so hard,I m going through hill right now,can you imagine? All the problems I have,I broke down,homeless,my family left me,got no job,,I thought about killing myself so many times,I got no hope,I can't go back home,I don't know what to do,but,I m still gonna fight for my son,so before u think about killing yourself,just think about people like me,have it worse than you.

Best Answer

You become friend with me and you will start to love your life. Sure! Because i know that feel. But everytime i feel it!, i will try to talk to some one.and it feels good. Someone will always have the answer for you.

Best Answer

Sometimes no one has the answer. Sometimes people can't understand the situation you are in.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Don't kill yourself there's a lot to live for like your son. Exercise really helped me. Maybe antidepressants. Exercise I know is difficult but please try it.
Try to get to America or england because that's closest. I'm from Australia

Best Answer

Good on you

Best Answer

Definitely NOT paracetamol, that is the very worst way to go, meds in general are not very effective or pleasant, best way is carbon dioxide poisoning i.e.. hose to exhaust pipe of car. Good luck.

Best Answer

I tuck 998 strong paracetamol and they towed my family that I had 24 houres to live. That was 2 years ago and im still hear but still finding it hard to live. You need a lot of meds to kill yourself and its not nice if u live u have a hard time at first I was in a comer for 3 weeks and in haspital altogether for 6 weeks. I have naced my insides and now have to take more meds then before coz of what I did. Taking a overdose dos not work most of the time so plz dont take one.

Best Answer

Shame on you

Best Answer

Best Answer

We are all alive so therefore do not know. What ever it is that you think will be solved by this ...you must ask yourself is there another way. Bringing pain to others is selfish

Best Answer

No one would miss me

Best Answer

How do you really know "No man is an island"No one knows the impact of their life on others or their death either.We have only to try and wait.Our end comes without doubt we must leave this place so it is up to us how we fill that time.

Best Answer

People will only care after we die so what does it matter? Besides, what if everyone is better off without us, more importantly?

Best Answer

**** u holywren being depressed isn't just drama it really is hard you want to cry all the time you don't have any energy to do anything and it's extreamly hard to not just want to give up on life, so u need to shut up about being selfish

Best Answer

Oh that is the definition of selfish... All self concern. I don't dismiss your pain I only remind you that though this choice is yours others will pay the price... In pain and depression.

Best Answer

I do!

Best Answer

I do

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

I know I don't know you but I would miss you.

Best Answer

Good point

Best Answer

u know what ............ i'm the dumb *** hole in the whole universe , every 1 hates me even my parents to, i always get scoldings when they saw me , i don't have any good friends i have 1 that is my best friend (the girl i'm loving from childhood ) ,,,, i loved her and yeh i proposed her accidently when i'm 19 ,,, and she said " if u wanna get me study well and stand 1st in society " and i said i ll make it for u even though i know i can't make it coz i'm week in studies and i'm not good @ any thing sports ,studies , i dont know **** of that ,<br />
so for what should i live ???? i dont have any 1 to share and im not good @ any thing ,,,, so i decided not to live any more .............................

Best Answer

I hope I'm not to late but please don't kill yourself there's a lot to live for. Exercise really helped me. Maybe antidepressants. Exercise I know is difficult but please try it. Be great in life I know you can

Best Answer

There is a point on your head you wont feel anything possibly be dizzy but you will bleed out

Best Answer

Where is that point in your head?

Best Answer

Best Answer

Not cool

Best Answer

If you are sure that you want to die I have a sure fire way with no pain get ahold of 5-10 ml of insulin a big syringe and inject it in your vein all at once the death wil come quick and painless. You will get in to a diabetic coma in less than one minute and die painless quite pleasent actually a felling of flight will surge throughout ur body

Best Answer

I'm a diabetic, I tried that, I fell asleep, and woke up next morning with my BG levels normal.... Tried overdosing, I just vomited and shakey, and pale, nothing is working :(

Best Answer

Best Answer

Not cool

Best Answer

i been try plans for kill myself amostly all half of my life and i lost my family and im profoundly deaf and no jobs and no flats and im 22 year old and i lost everything's and there no points for my to stay live for bit while to see if anythings changed but it does not changed at all for past 8 year and i still feel same want to die and peacefully .. and there nothings for me to stay alive .

Best Answer

Best Answer

HOW MUCH SERAQUILL WOULD IT TAKE TO OD

Best Answer

Best Answer

what about 500 mg's of methadone

Best Answer

Best Answer

just be awake until 02:00 then you lay to bed put pillow on your head.You will be tired and fall asleep so you will kill your self without pain<br />
il try it too if it dosent work il say it tommorow

Best Answer

how does this work

Best Answer

Best Answer

just slit your neck like im about to do in about 1 min

Best Answer

Best Answer

What pills can I take ?

Best Answer

Best Answer

Nick an old car and stick a hose pipe into the cab, painless. Not a new one, something to do with co2 levels or whatever....

Best Answer

How long does it take?

Best Answer

5 / 10 minutes. By the way it's carbon monoxide.
The Nazi's used a van to gas their prisoners

Best Answer

Best Answer

Not cool

Best Answer

please don't do it. call the help line, maybe they can help you find a way to stop wanting to do this.

Best Answer

nothing it all hurts and time stands still when you are trying to do this 1 minute seems like 4 days it usually doesn't work anyways and then you end up in a mental hospital all embarrassed wishing you never tried and that you were home but you cant go home for weeks

Best Answer

I know how u feel

Best Answer

Pills . . Swallow the bottle?

Best Answer