Ok Here is the problem I believe one of my friend on facebook sending messages to someone else in my friend-list that friend still deny it ! and the other one he never tell anything been a few days I am trying to know but no use ! things are getting worse :(
FlyHighGirl FlyHighGirl 26-30, F 3 Answers Apr 6 in Dating & Relationships

How is this even a problem? Do you like one of them or are you possessive of all your friends?

Best Answer

:( one of them is my new bf

Best Answer

If you can't talk it out with your boy...Dump his ***. Dont let anyone make you feel Like ****. Especially a boy. Also unfriend that friend.

Best Answer

yes , but I just want to know if that friend did it
and my bf he is great guy
I know he changed ! but to make it worse
once that friend sent message to a friend years ago told him we r in love and we will get married LOL
my mistake I should have blocked that friend since then

Best Answer

Ok hope it all goes well for you then.

Best Answer

1) Unless you hack either of their accounts (DON'T DO THAT) or ask either of them (DO THAT INSTEAD), you'll never know.<br />
2) What does it matter that they talk?

Best Answer

hahahahahahaha OMG hacking , I am serious I have been thinking of the same LOL

Ok one of them are my bf and the friend is just a jealous one :(

Best Answer

I asked my friend and he deny it as usually
I have doubt cause that friend did the same to me years ago
he destroyed my relationship with a friend because he thought I was in love with my friend ;(

Best Answer