qaseh qaseh 13-15, F 13 Answers May 4 in Parenting & Family

If she didn't she would have adopted somebody else. Not everybody gets to pick the child they get.

Best Answer

She adopted you... apparently you have no idea how difficult it is to adopt children. She must've wanted you really really REALLY bad - I'm sure she loves you immensely.

Best Answer

She took you into her life, right? She loves you.

Best Answer

she adopted you, didn't she?

Best Answer

Simple , ask her

Best Answer

Huh...I don't know how to ask her. It would be something awkward if I suddenly ask her this question

Best Answer

No it wouldnt

Best Answer

Give her trust with your heart, and see what happens, surely time will answer this clearly. Don't start by mistrust. :)

Best Answer

Ok, did you adopt her? That's what your question asks.

Best Answer

Yeah I know I made grammar mistake here

Best Answer

That's cool....you meant "adoptive"....no big deal.
Sweetheart I PROMISE you something. I PROMISE you your new mom is asking the same thing about you and is praying that she can be a good mom. It's going to take time. Tell you what....give it till Christmas and see how it goes...ok?

Best Answer

How to know if she is thinking for the same thing?

Best Answer

TALK TO HER , TALK TO HER , TALK TO HER

Best Answer

I am sure she does, even if she has to discipline you. Especially when she does.

Best Answer

For me she s very strict person

Best Answer

Why would you think otherwise?

Best Answer

I don't know coz I think I m not her biological child...

Best Answer

She loves you. You're just feeling a little insecure. Maybe you should tell her how you're feeling

Best Answer

That s my problem...I don't know why it s so hard for me to say that I love her even it s true

Best Answer

Just say it. Dont over think it. Go do it now. The sky wont fall and the Eart wont swallow you whole. Just say it! :D

Best Answer

I know but it s very hard for me to spell it out. Anyway you made me laughed with your answer

Best Answer

If she cares and shows you that, then she loves you.

Best Answer

Try and sleep with her.

Best Answer

Then how could I know the answer for my question if I go to sleep with her...

Best Answer

Well when I was your age, I had an nightmare, and I was 14 at the time, and My mother still let me come to her in the middle of the night, and sleep beside her till morning. I dont know. I thought it was a loving gesture.

Best Answer

I always want to do that but...sometimes I think I m not deserves to get it coz I m adopted

Best Answer

You are her daughter. And you deserve all of the love she can give you.

Best Answer