shap36 shap36 41-45, M 18 Answers May 10 in Hobbies

loaded question ,,not sure what answer to give ,,,,so I'll just say if your world only revolves around just you ?do you put the needs of others before yours ,,not saying neglecting yourself ,just know the world is a kinder place when others know you care ,,and you reep what you sow

Best Answer

Simple : I'm Paschar

Best Answer

If you do not hurt people.

Best Answer

i'm always good person for me!

Best Answer

if you have a conscience and it doesn't bother you

Best Answer

if you can look at all of you -- the good, bad, and ugly -- and still feel good about the person that you are, and if you have learned and taken heed of the mistakes in your life, and worked towards resolving your issues and responding to things in a healthier way, and if you help others and put your best foot forward, you are a good person.

Best Answer

It's been said both children and animals can instinctively tell a bad person. Both seem to like me, so I guess I'm ok.

Best Answer

By not hurting others on purpose.

Best Answer

Are you proud of yourself and your behavior? Do other people compliment your attitude?

Best Answer

The clear conscious you feel each and every new awakening day

Best Answer

Honestly I really have no idea but I am told that I am kind nice and friendly!!!

Best Answer

u feel 4 others

Best Answer

How much love you fill in your heart.

Best Answer