golakers golakers 22-25, M 9 Answers Sep 30, 2010

Bi - You've had a gay 'encounter' and enjoyed it, but also enjoy being with people of the opposite sex too.<br />
Bi Curious - You've never been with anyone of the same sex but would like to try it.<br />
Straight - You're strictly for the opposite sex.<br />
Confused - Hopefully not now! ;o)

Best Answer

Well read my story that way you could tell me what is really my problem

Best Answer

Bi-curious

Best Answer

Bi-curious essentially means that as an adult, you have never had a bisexual experience but you have a curiousity and think you might like to try. Bisexual in general means that in terms of your gender identity, you are predominantly heterosexual but definitely are willing to have, interested in having, or have pursued sexual experiences that are same sex.<br />
I can only report from my perspective and ba<x>sed on what I have read. If I look at a room full of people, I am probably sexually attracted to several people in the room, all of them female. I can recognize a nice looking guy, but have no particular attraction to him. However, I probably have sexual thought about sex that involves other guys in some way -- that is, it is more the sex with a guy than it is the guy I am attracted to. I still am mainly attracted to women.<br />
If I look at that same room full of people and I am sexually attracted to the guys and not the girls, I am a gay guy. Gay guys can at times have an attraction to straight sex with a girl but it is the sex they are interested in, not the girl so they are primarily gay but somewhat bi.<br />
If you can figure it out from that, you are probably confused and need to experiment to figure out your sexuality.

Best Answer

I'll go for confused.

Best Answer

I posted my story.

Best Answer

I will say that you are the only one who will know. there are no test to take just your own human feelings. You may want to talk to a therapist about how you feel.

Best Answer

Hi I'm a 21 years old male I'm here for help with some issues that I'm trying to deal with but don't know so please take your time to read my story and help me or give me some advice.<br /><br />This is me, a straight male who had never been or slept with a man before; I have been straight for like 20 years I never had those gay thoughts or feelings. It started in FEB. 2010 I was sleeping with my best friend on small a bed, I was trying to reach for the cover and I felt his penis, honestly i don't know how it happened but I started touching his penis - when I'm done with my curiosity I went back to sleep but ever since that day when we sleep on the same bed i keep on doing the same thing.<br /><br />One day I decided to tell him that I'm so confused, I told him that I had be touching him when he's asleep, he didn't get mad or say anything to hurt my feelings but he told me to control them which is hard to do. He let me snuggle, cuddle with him but when I'm trying to touch his penis he pushes my hand away sometimes, he just let it go but He don't do those things to me though; He said reason why he don't get mad at me is because he knows that I'm not really gay or bi.<br /><br />Honestly people I don't want to have sex with him or suck him I just like to touch him that's all and I only have those feelings for him when I'm with other guys I'm 100% straight but when I'm with him and we are alone I keep having those feelings for him, I don't know if this a crush but I just have strong feelings for my best friend and I'm trying to change but I just don't know how.<br /><br />I talked to my friend about it almost every day but he keeps telling me to relax, the feelings will go away one day and he told me not worry about having those feelings and just pray. I Love my best friend, not because he's trying to deal with me touching him but because he's a true friend no doubt about it; anyway english is not that great but I tried lol so please i'm begging y'all to read my story and help me find the true side of me. I love women by the way. thanks

Best Answer

Well.....I guess if you're interested in trying sex with another guy you're bi-curious. If you tried it and liked it, you're bi-sexual. Not much to be confused about.

Best Answer

Hii have only just found this site and I'm hoping it will help me deal with issues I'm having about my sexuality , I'm a 19 year old girl I'm not sure if I'm bi or lesbian bi curious I know some people have said I act manly sometimes and tend to do things that are manly but I have never really quested it before and when I watch movies with friends I tend to point out small things that guys don't even notice and it in embrasses me when people say why I noticed I know I find some girls attractive and look at them for hours I sometimes feel drawn to there beauty however I do find some guys attractive but for some reason not all the time I'm not sure of my feeling I know some people that dislike gays and tend to nake jokes sometimes my friend will joke around and call me a lesbian and for some reason I take offence to it even though I pretend to laugh it off, I have never been with a girl so I don't know I just want to know what to do to get me through this cause I'm in the dark .

Best Answer

Thats great that he didnt flip out or anything. But if he lets you snuggle him, maybe hes a little curious too but he doesnt want anybody to know. <br />
you can talk to him about it just saying is it weird that i want to feel you up but im unaware of any feelings i might have for you and see what he says hahaha<br />
its always fun asking awkward questions.

Best Answer

I think what you are dealing with here is a need to separate sexual issues from love issues. It sounds like you two love each other but are not IN love and are not pursuing sex. I think when we talk about issues of Bisexuality, Curiosity, Homosexuality, etc... it is something the American culture has relegated to sex. I am a straight-identifying male. Yet, I have an intimate, loving companionship with another male, which is non sexual... strictly platonic. Love is when two people connect deeply and there is trust and understanding... I consider best friends to be an intimate loving relationship between two people. It crosses the line into sexual issues when there becomes a desire to have sex, involve sexually, or it becomes a sexual turn on to be with the person. You CAN have loving feelings for someone without wanting to have sex with them, and I think that is the key to understanding the answer to your question. Search yourself and see what you truly want from him. I wouldnt label yourself as bisexual just because you may find another male sexually attractive. You just love him and have found a unique way of showing how much you do.

Best Answer