I have a mild heartbreak. Someone I've been seeing just ended our relationship. From the very start we both knew that it will end because neither of us wanted anything too serious, although eventually, things got so intense...And it wasn't just the physical side. Both of us are moving away and I suppose neither of us are ready for a full on relationship. And I know it hurt him as well, to end things now. It's not that I was hoping to stay with him forever and ever but I still want him in my life. Help please?
MissTrip MissTrip 22-25, F 3 Answers Jan 19, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

You can still stay in touch with that persons via facebook, skype and other social websites. But be realistic. Don't build up expectations. As a single girl, you have more time and more freedom to do all the exciting things- travel, learn new languages, develop yourself as a career woman, get new friends, make some cool purchases.. <br />
I have also been let down by my previous relationships but they have taught me some valuable lessons. Don't dwell on that break up. Meeting friends and family members can help you get your mind off the break up. There are millions and billions of guys out there..You will definitely meet someone who suits you even better than the guy you broke up with.

Best Answer

I truly believe everyone does come into your life for a reason. The good, the bad all add up to make you the person you are. <br />
You knew it wasn't gonna be long term, he made you feel good about yourself. Go be that confident, happy vibrant woman he saw and someone will see all that goodness too.

Best Answer

I believe in that too..It's just hard to pull yourself together sometimes and go on,. especially if you know that you both mean something to one another.

Best Answer

I understand. The hard part I guess is that you both knew that going into the relationship. Can you still be friends?

Best Answer

Get used to it. The longer you live, the more you realize that you are totally alone, except for fleeting moments of others who pass through your life. No acqaintance is permanent.

Best Answer

I know, and it really upsets me..

Best Answer