i would stop, it sounds like talking/texting etc hurts you, it seems with that much hurt and no int connection that is that much worse, like the carrot that you never can catch, you burden yourself with the hurt and hope soemthing comes of it, but never does, you are missing out on a true connection while being in a limbo with him, move on to someone near youcan touch amd smell(no pun) it's weird to say, but being with someone you are with the whole person, you smell them, you hold them you feel their warmth, thats the love you want, go get it! good luck...

Best Answer

THANK YOU!

Best Answer

Dont go back to him your just the girl that he falls back on:/ if thats really you in the pic(lol) then you could get better:) goodluck

Best Answer

always a big deal if this is really me huh? LOL. THANK YOU. :>

Best Answer

In all reality you really need to totally forget about him and cut him off altogether. You don't want to be on the back burner of importance all your life. I know how hard it is but the only way the pain will ever get any better is if you totally lose contact and move on. Otherwise every text or talk or whatever just re opens the wound and it will never get better.

Best Answer

yes. :c THANK YOU!

Best Answer

I'm sorry :( I wish you the best. If you ever need to talk let me know. I can't provide a relationship like that but I can be a friend if needed.

Best Answer

sure. :) thanks.

Best Answer

could you trust him if you got together with him , i think you should drop him before you get hurt some more <br />
i wonder how many girls he has done this too

Best Answer

Hopefully you'll stop believing in pretend things by your late twenties. That's when it happened for me.

Best Answer

I'm sorry you got hurt but if you are interested in him stick it out. Many a person has almost married the wrong mate. On the other hand if he just wants an internet relationship with you, you need to decide what you want, absentee bf or one who can spend time with you. I guess what I'm trying to say is don't make someone a priority if you're just an option to them. Barring long distance being the reason you two haven't met,if he only wants an internet friend then you have to decide if you want to settle for that. When someone has our heart it's hard to break away but it can be done. If he's local and doesn't want anything to do with you in real life it's time to pull up the big girl pants and move on. You may want to check out the books" He's just not that into you" and "How to spot a dangerous man" For a young woman these books can help spare you a lot of heart and headaches dealing with guys.<br />
PS let him come to you don't chase him. I hope this helps.

Best Answer

really big help. thank you very much!

Best Answer

Ignore that goof and move on,he's just using you and obviously has no respect for your emotions!!To Hell with that ****!!You can do far more better and you are far more worthy!!!Have you ever tryed a cat?Nah,didn't think so!!Smile because you know you are one heck of a girl!!

Best Answer

hehe. THANK YOU!

Best Answer