BarbieCasper BarbieCasper 16-17 12 Answers Jun 20, 2012

The shy dudes only so quiet because he's having trouble finding the right words to say. How do you tell someone you care for that you care? you have to find the right words, or else you'll choke.

Best Answer

The shy one will never let you know anything, while the other guy will be talking to you until the sun comes up.

Best Answer

The shy guy is only shy at first. Give him a shot first.

Best Answer

You need other elements to choose.

Best Answer

The one who treats you with respect the best. Who thinks of you every morning and night. That's the one. I promise you

Best Answer

Shy guys can learn to be open, and communicate about things better than alot of dudes.. Shy guys may have something to hide.. Is the risk worth the reward?

Best Answer

the one with the biggest ****

Best Answer

I would like to date the "one" whom I like irrespective of his shyness or otherwise.

Best Answer

I like both that why it hard for me to chose but one of them can tell me how he feels but the other one is scared

Best Answer

maybe the shy one knows about the other guy and is reluctent to let you know how much he likes you incase you nreak his heart. try the shy.

Best Answer

the shy one cause in the future hes shy to cheat on you

Best Answer

one who has more money.Nothing else matters

Best Answer