An evil woman? What did she do to you? If you say she is evil? Did she approach you and said something to you? Give examples so I can believe you are telling the truth.

Best Answer

Well, she's getting her revenge on me, because I reject her in the past... The only problem is that I reject her, because I wanted to protect her... And I wanted to contact her several times and she's false accused me to police that I "stalking" her - I just trying to contact her and she never anwers and she's still false accusing me for things I didn't do. :((( I hate her. She thinks I'm her enemy, but I'm not.

Best Answer

Well I have a stalker of my own, but I would never accuse him of something he didn't do, I actually like him and if any other woman calls the police for him, I would prefer to see her life like living hell, because then she is trying to keep someone I like away from me. I wish if only this guy tried contacting me and tried talking to me face to face, but instead he runs away from me or get scared that if I noticed him, I might do something. If you only told me who is this woman, I would tell her how much of a stupid person she is. There are so many stalkers who enjoy stalking me, I would call the police for them, because they want what they can't have, except for this one guy that makes me feel like I am destined to see him, I wish if only he knows that I secretly like him. I would make them all bad guys wish they are like him. Shaving their hair and growing an ugly beard would never make them be like him, because he is unique. Gentle and crazy with me, but with the bad girls he is different. I love it when he grows his hair sometimes and when he shaves his beard, he looks hot! Tell him the truth, I am not the woman who hates him, I am just scared of making problems for him because I still did not get my divorce, that is why I am staying away. I just wish he does not get the wrong message and thinks that I wanna call the police for him :(

Best Answer

In my case, the evil woman does it for purpose... I'll never ever write to her, but when I did, she's did this for purpose... She did't answering and collecting "evidences" for me... But I just trying to contact her... It's a crime to trying to contact with someone? She didn't anwer so I though she didn't get my messages. I hate her. I wish she was dead!!!

Best Answer

and she's still showing her very old picks with her "boyfriend" - who's actually a *** - cause she thinks that she'll hurt me... she still thinks I care about her... but I hate her... she's doing it especially to hurt me! But in real, she's single and all knows that! I hate that *****! I wish she'll know that I hate her and I hope she'll burn in Hell and die very soon!!! She's name is Ewelina.

Best Answer

Your prayers will come true, she will suffer in this real world we are living because you are innocent, you are being a good person contacting her, giving her what she wants, but she is taking advantage of you. She is playing with you. This kind of woman is the reason what makes me wanna become better than her. You can hate her as much as you want for real because she is hurting your feelings on purpose. You deserve better, a woman who appreciates your existence and wish that you exist in her life :)

Best Answer

How to let know her I hate her? She still thinks I love her and I care... That's sick! And fabricated evidences against me and in September there is a court case against me for this "stalking"? Is that stalking to trying to contact someone? I wanted explanations from her and she never answer! I hate that *****!! I would kill her!

Best Answer

I would kill her, but I don't want another accusement...

Best Answer

What? This woman is crazy! I thought that courts are usually for problems like separation and divorce, and lots of social problems, but accusing someone good for stalking? I guess she needs to go see a shrink. Well the only proof is for you to go back to the days when she started pushing herself on you and played with your mind. Just relax and sit alone in the room with a piece of paper and a pencil in front of you, try to remember every single thing she did, then write them down. When I was pregnant and depressed, I forgot so many things that guy, who is going to be my ex soon, did to me and say. Then later when I sat alone remembering everything he did, I told the lawyer, it is true that I started filing for separation, but I have my reasons, he sold himself to me, he did not spend a penny on me. After seeing how my life was with him, I said to myself that if I took the one person who loves me and people love him, he puts me as a crown on his head and kisses the floor that I walk on, even if he is someone who is poor and works hard for a living, even if he has a rang rover car that he spend on it most of his money, I would have taken this guy instead, I would have waited and studied makeup long ago and opened my own job, then I would have taken someone who loves me. But it's ok, in the end, I know that if so many guys looked at me as a b!tch just because the bad guy lied and said that he left me, only the one guy who loves me will take me and make him see how much of a big liar he is.

Best Answer

Don't go crazy like her, be better than her.

Best Answer

Why would you want to?<br />
Just move along and leave that person out of your life.

Best Answer

That person don't want to leave me alone! :(

Best Answer

You can't stay away from them?

Best Answer

I am but that 1 person is an evil woman... And she won't let it go. :( She thinks I did something wrong against her, but I didn't... :(

Best Answer

a ransom note?

Best Answer