See an attorney, make a plan, go.

Best Answer

yup- irr diff- but her Q is interesting-it's how to continue living with him while no longer liking him- seems it was perhaps a marriage of convenience no longer convenient

Best Answer

They may ask you to go to counseling if your husband contests it...but if you still feel the same then you usually have to be legally separated for a certain amount of time before they grant you a divorce.

Best Answer

What jurisdication? In most USA states Irr Diff is recognized and the mandatory 1 year separation has been abolished

Best Answer

Thank you for answering. I can't divorce because of the kids.

Best Answer

Here is some unvarnished truth for you- your kids know what's goin on. They feel the anger and "dislike" between you. They are on nerves waiting for it to fall apart. You are doing them no favors

Best Answer

Thanks for the BA- We are only as miserable as we allow ourselves to be

Best Answer

just treat him like a roomate, and go on with your life, seems to work for some.

Best Answer

Thanks for answering. Yes, we've been like roomates. No sex,no talk.

Best Answer

TRY to remember why you married him and the good times might replace the negatives about him. No one is perfect - not even you.

Best Answer

Why do you not like him? Boredom can happen to anyone for a number of reasons but there's always a reason.

Best Answer

Thanks for answering. The tiny things that I ignored have piled up. Even the way he talks just irks me.

Best Answer

Doomed is the fate of your children and what kind of parent would be to allow your child not to see a life filled with hope and love. I would rather be dead and damned in the worst of hell wrath that any religion might condemn my soul than let my children think this is a marriage.<br />
There is more to life than physical love and sex, or security for god's sake...I think a savior once said <br />
"Suffer the little children unto me" a bible story that illustrates that their happiness and hope is worth everything than destroying it. Leave.

Best Answer

Thanks for answering. I can't leave because the children might suffer. I want them to have both parents together.

Best Answer

bring a new man in the picture and see if he minds....he might like it

Best Answer

Thanks but I don't even want to make him jealous. I wish he has girlfriends.

Best Answer

Wear a cartoon mask until he leaves.

Best Answer