You need a washcloth and some of that Cholorophom and BAM. Hide in da bush at a local university at night POP fast. Practise your POP in the gym at the university, avoid the cameras tho (usually university gyms are free if ya just walk in).<br />
So yea get that SNAP in, quickly cover wait 1, 2, 3 and drag. Enjoy. And dont thank me, you did not hear it from me!<br />
This is the technique most of the top pla<x>yers use and this is secret knowledge. The guys at the pickupwomen clubs will kill me for this.

Best Answer

put it on ebay make some money

Best Answer

what is ebay?
i have no idea

Best Answer

look it up.

Best Answer

That's called friends with benefits, I got several of them. We're just ordinary friends, no relationship, but sometimes we do it with each other. Just for the fun of it.

Best Answer

if you are okay looking, (dont have to be buff/muscley) just have a bit of a pretty face (dont have to be zack effron) all you have to do is be super cocky yet funny (funny is a must; cocky is annoying without funny), have interesting/contravertial **** to talk about and BAM you will find yourself on the subject of sex with women. This is even easier if you are still in high-school/college because you don't even need to find conversation starters chicks will just join in conversations with you and your friends. Make sure you know a little bit about the subject matter (don't pretend to be casanova because if they aren't virgins the girls will smell your fear) while on the subject of sex just confidently drop that you are a virgin and take it from there. I guarantee after a few attempts at this possibly even the first one you'll get a "woww really?.. seeeeriously?" to which you reply "why do you sound so shocked? ;)" and take it from there my son. I have faith in you young padowan. may the ***** be with you

Best Answer

quite good idea! thanks

Best Answer

No...just no.

Best Answer

Girls will help you under the condition that you'll marry her.

Best Answer

no way i don't wanna play with any girl's heart
i'd rather prefer to jerk off lol.
i don't think i could be able to be her right one, why should we play game for sex?

Best Answer

I'd go for a hooker , they are professionals after all .

Best Answer

It doesn't really work that way. If you do find a girl who will sleep with you no strings attached, then remember, she is open to sleeping around and is not a virgin. You don't know what STDs she's got.

Best Answer

please dont look for a girl to ruin and hurt, ive been there, even if she agrees to it, people do stupid things when they fall for each other, then they become attached whether they want to or not.

Best Answer

I lost mine to an older man first at 11 then a girl soon after. I prefer women but still love to be phuced by my wife and he *******

Best Answer