i've been asked to be a bridesmaid by next year. my friend to told me to lose weight (hahahahaha). since i don't want to extend her budget on the extra cloth of gown i'd be wearing, i do want to lose some weight 66lbs. 2 to 3 years ago, i went to pills, being vegan, exercise, water therapy and it really worked. but now? it's not working anymore. HELP!!
LG077 LG077 26-30, F 3 Answers May 15 in Health

Join a recomeneded slim club but slim only if you want to its not good to be fat but its not nice been made to to do something. Do you actually want to lose it.? As your going to get rid of weight quicker if you actually want to be slimmer.

Best Answer

i want to lose some weight.. i'm just making the invitation one of my motivations to shed the extra extra extra pounds that i'm carrying right now. i'm kinda worried about my weight because i am not getting younger anymore..

Best Answer

workout 3 hours after you eat, so you burn off the fat not the food.

Best Answer

alright, i'll try this also. do you have some specific exercise to beat the extra pounds? i'd be glad to know of it.. :-) thanks

Best Answer

Anything that gets you sweating really. but jogging helps. unless you want to build muscle.

Best Answer