Ever since I started smoking pot a couple of months ago, I think I've gained about 10lbs. Any idea on how to lose weight? I'm not going to stop smoking, but I do get the munchies super bad right after. Any way to control my hunger? Exercise ideas? Any suggestions are welcome.
stillYDGN stillYDGN 13-15, F 5 Answers Jul 5 in Health

well there's your answer, you aren't willing to do what it takes, so good luck with that

Best Answer

I can still smoke and lose weight, I'm just asking for suggestions.

Best Answer

well you seem to have the answers, so like I say....good luck.

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

Don't smoke before you exercise cuz you'll probably just want to chill. But yeah lots of exercise

Best Answer

I'm always in sort of a chill mood after I smoke, so yeah, that's probably not a wise idea. Should I just not eat after I smoke?

Best Answer

No just watch what you eat :)

Best Answer

I mean, most of the time after I smoke, I don't really know what's going on.

Best Answer

eat less carbs i.e( bread, rice, pasta, sugars,…etc) just spit them out :P

Best Answer

It's hard when you're high as a kite to pay attention to that stuff.

Best Answer

lol then walk a lot, like 30-40 minutes a day. get involved in activities that you would enjoy. move move move…burn those calories :D

Best Answer

Make smarter munchie choices

Best Answer

That's true. It's just.. One thing leads to another. My stoned mindset isn't so good for my serious coherent mindset.

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that. Good luck finishing high school.

Best Answer

More exercise or less munchies or both.

Best Answer