You follow your Heart ,Not your EYES. :)

Best Answer

yes that true:)

Best Answer

You LOVE someone, The Way You would LIKE to BE Loved, not the way you Have ,or Have not Been Loved.

Best Answer

each of us have to learn to love others by starting to love ourselves first. your suppose to love other as much as you love yourself not more or less. don't worry love comes natural without you even trying sometimes. everyone had to learn to love others but the foundation of love starts with yourself

Best Answer

Thank you goodwoman011:) you are really good woman:) yes, I have to start by love yourselves.

Best Answer

You have to first experience love by starting from loving yourself first,appreciate yourself,let go of the painful part you will be the best when it comes to tasting sugar when you started by tasting salt first,simply because you know the opposite and you will always try by all means to put salt away from sugar

Best Answer

It is very wise to what you say:) thank you:) Write down this sentence

Best Answer

Really tough and likely will never get it totally right. Hope that you find someone willing to teach you and show you and understands you and accepts you for you. If you find that person DON'T mess it up and tell them every day how much you appreciate them.

Best Answer

Thank you for your answer:)

Best Answer

And, sorry by the way that you did not have this from parents, everyone has a right to that.

Best Answer

It is called education, and believe me I understand, not my case exactly but known many who experienced just that. Look around your family, where is there love ? Read books, learn what is your issue and what has been forced on you. Honestly I grew up in an extended family, lot of love there, what was my downfall was the absence of my father, not his choice my mum's !!! My mother is a narcissist and kinda drawn to them, my dad NO.

Best Answer

Tnak you :)

Best Answer

I silently hate recommended books cos people never read them but will go again. They fu@k you up, by Oliver James, really deals with why family does whatever to you. Also I'm OK you're OK by Thomas A Harris, how you deal/interact with people. Now that book literally changed my life and isn't it a bit@h can't find it to re read it. Good luck.

Best Answer

I like reading books I can try find these authors:) That will be helpful for me:) Thank you.

Best Answer

All I can say worked for me, hope you DO read them and wishing you loved filled days : )

Best Answer

Thanks for your big heart:)

Best Answer

trust your heart to show you and be open to accepting love from others.

Best Answer
Best Answer

powerful video Lil Wayne

Best Answer

by devoting yourself to them and only them.

Best Answer