im 15 years old (soon to be 16) im 5ft 2 and im 90 pounds and im a size 00 in clothing. im not anorexic. i just have a overly high metabolism. i can eat over 10,000 calories a day and not gain a pound. i can eat around 10 plates of food and around 5 minutes later i will be super hungry again. and YES i know your metabolism lowers naturally when you get older but its really painful being hungry ALL the time.(and when i mean by always hungry im being dead serious) so please give any tips and tricks. thanks
AlissaCupcakes AlissaCupcakes 16-17, F 7 Answers Dec 9, 2012 in Image & Weight

i have that same problem and no matter how much i eat i cannot gain a pound - my step mom can feed me a 10 course dinner and would not gain a single pound

Best Answer

yea it really sucks

Best Answer

It could very possibly be a problem with your thyroid. I'd maybe get that checked out. But eating high fiber and protein and adequate amounts of unsaturated fats will help to keep you fuller for longer. A Registered Dietician would be the person to ask about that, though.

Best Answer

Math should be made illegal to kids under 18.

You're too good at math. You're adding all the numbers together and making a judgement day for your body.

Don't treat your body as a math formula or a lego construction kit containing 25 pieces that if put together in a proper order will allow you to experience joy.

Doctors absolutely love that approach because they don't know a **** and if you failed they'll blame you for not following the formula.

To lower your metabo[f*cking]lism - just go out, do sports, do dancing, do kissing and have fun.

Come back in 50 years if you still have the problems.

Best Answer

im not acting like my body is a math formula. its a serious thing to be 90 pounds at 15.

Best Answer

By all means - talk to doc and follow reasonably basic advice. At 90 pounds you're not going to be gone by the wind yet, and unless you experience total loss of energy (which would be a red flag) - just go along with your day.
Skinny girls are hawt.
If you feel physically bad or depleted or weak or sicklish - talk to doc - 100%
If you are feeling ok, but just 90lbs, while your best friend is double that - enjoy your ride - you're beautiful.

Best Answer

im a size 00 go google image that size for women and see how skinny i am. thats not hot. thats the smallest size for womens

Best Answer

It sounds like you have an overactive thyroid. I'm pretty sure hyperthyroidism is very treatable, so I suggest seeing a doctor.

Best Answer

Ha ha that'll happen with age, dear.

But I would recommend eating more carbs and sitting on your but all day.

Best Answer

i already do that

Best Answer