sugarnspice4u sugarnspice4u 41-45, F 8 Answers Jul 17, 2010

******** seem to go a long way towards getting their attention.

Best Answer

What ways are you referring to lol? Care to share some experience here?

Best Answer

Well, you can't *make* anyone do anything they don't want to do. If he doesn't see you as more than platonic, there's not anything you can do to forcefully change his mind. I would honestly rather just be myself and not worry about impressing someone. You can't change his feelings, and know that it doesn't mean there's something wrong with you just because he doesn't reciprocate your interest. Enjoy the friendship and stop trying to get him to like you as more...focus on your goals and being happy, you'll be surprised what happens! :)

Best Answer

Thank you that is comforting to know. I will try and remember this...:)

Best Answer

I think all you can do is be honest with him. With words and without, show him how you feel. Like MaskedMan said, it's a risk. You do have the choice though to follow your feelings and heart. Be well.

Best Answer

Yes I think so too, he may want or like it to keep it slow and steady without having the risk of break it or loosing friend. Thanks you have all made my Sunday shinier :)

Best Answer

You won't need to if you are pretty looking enough, not to be offensive.<br />
*Nature takes its course, men get attracted to women overtime regardless of your appearance, but the extra never hurt. If the guy has been a friend for a while he likes your personality.<br />
The only reason a man may have for never advancing is only because he values friendship with you and doesn't want it to turn sour one day. In essence, sometimes the people who care for you most are the ones who won't sleep with you. I hope you didn't take my first response harshly.

Best Answer

Ok I agree some men prefer exterior qualities more than inner qualities. If that is the case then he is not the one for me. Thanks for being honest.<br /><br />
<br /><br />
Thank you for the second reply and I do agree with you. Life has thought me to be tough in receiving hardship emotionally physically and mentally...

Best Answer

Most of these ppl are right, however, you need to make sure that he knows that you are romantically interested in him. I have had friends who liked me for a long time and I simply never knew. Otherwise I would have given them a shot.

Best Answer

But don't you think this is an act or selfishness or ignorance from a Martian. I am generalizing here ...

Best Answer

You cant make him. He either will or he wont.

Best Answer

As has been said, guys can't be made to do anything. But SOME guys are just afraid to make the first move. If it comes to a make or break choice, you could lay it on line for him. But you risk everything doing it.

Best Answer

Thank you - yes risk is something I wish to reduce if not avoid...so having said that, I will try to amplify all the kind words, from these replies and enjoy the friendship deeply.

Best Answer