allstarg allstarg 16-17 10 Answers Jun 29, 2009

and may I ask why you feel the need to do this?

Best Answer

You have too many questions about rottweilers.

If you have so many questions about your pet, you should just see a vet.

Best Answer

Breed them that way? I hope you're not thinking of making that dog a fighter. Make it a lover.

Best Answer

you just should leave it alone lol

Best Answer

A good, reputible breeder wouldn't need to ask such a question. Do lots of research on the breed, breed standards and such. I think too many breed their dogs for all the wrong reasons. You have those who do it for the money (which there isn't if you factor in the cost of vet bills and raising a liter of pups). Just my opinion though :)

Best Answer

you can give him/her rawhide or bones to chew on but it won't make the jaw any bigger. if you're a breeder and your dog has a small head (i read the other post) and you want big headed dog there isn't much you can do to make the pups have large heads beside getting new breed stock.

Best Answer

"How to make a rottweiler jaw bigger/or how can i make it get muscle?

Best Answer

hey guys plz try to understand the question...how to make a rottweiler get a muscle? actually we can give our rottweiler a good training and also we can give Rottweiler Supplements. There is supplements which can make your rottweiler muscular..And make sure your dog is active and trained so u can give supplements to make some changes on your dog..

Best Answer