Kamal691 Kamal691 36-40 10 Answers Aug 5, 2009

I totally understand where you are coming from. I do not believe that your wife has the right to refuse to do anything you demand her to do. She is your wife and it is her responsibility to please you. She is loved and cared for by you so it is her duty to please you. I have made my wife do many many things she did not want to do and still does not want to do but she does them anyway. All women are ***** and this is not a bad thing. They just need to realize that there mission in this life is to please men. If they will just understand this fact they will be much happier and experience a wonderful life with little or no frustration. Keep pushing your wife and make her do what you want. One step at a time or should I say one button at a time. Have fun.

Best Answer

I think you nailed this one on the head. Women need to learn they are here to compliment and please their men. Once you get married it is her duty to give her body to you and do what pleases you. If they'd only accept this, the world would be a much better place.

Best Answer

You need to be realistic about this. One basis of a good relationship is to accept that you're each your own person. Never try to force your partner to do anything he or she doesn't want to do. Insist and you can undermine your life together,<br />
I admit that I am an exhibitionist. I love sexy clothing — plunging necklines, outrageously skintight jeans, thongs on the beach. My boyfriend and I have even talked about visiting a resort where you are encouraged to have sex in front of other guests. But that's us. It's not for everybody. Different folks for different strokes.

Best Answer

I told that about my mind no w she is wearing only a t shirt some times in a distance place from us, as the people can not identify us, so she likes that not to be fully naked , but it give us good sex life ...... how is to you

Best Answer

Don't try to "make" your wife anything. She is her own person. If you asked her, and she said no, then respect that and quit thinking of yourself and your sexual issues.

Best Answer

You can not make anyone into something. They either have it or not.

Best Answer

As the answers to these types of questions always say:<br />
YOU CAN'T MAKE ANYONE DO SOMETHING THEY DON'T WANT TO DO!<br />
If your wife wants to do it then talk to her and ask her, but if she doesn't then ther is nothing you can do.

Best Answer