Relationship becomes strong when you are indispensable to your friend or spouse. So it means that you must do all you can to keep your relationship strong. What if he or she does not reciprocate? Well keep doing it because you must love to do something for that special one whether a friend or spouse. If you feel cheated, if you start feeling used, if you think you are being taken for ride, then stop and break relationship for the other person does not deserve it.<br />
Saying I like you, I love you, I care for you is not enough. You have to do, do something that will make the life of another better and then he/she will do same thing to you. <br />
That is building relationship. Have a good time.

Best Answer

be understanding and DO NOT think about yourself. instead think about her/him ALL THE TIME. i mean when you're about to do something ask the question, would this action make her feel bad or good? mentally, physically tiring to do; unless you're a saint, it is quite a feat to just give your all to your love one. good luck.

Best Answer

THIS IS GOOD.THANKS

Best Answer

BE the person you want to be around. In other words, treat your mate like you would want to be treated yourself.

Best Answer

THIS IS TRUE.

Best Answer