this girl was my best friend once and then we ended up being in a relationship. we both were happy but after some time she started to have problems with me. then she broke up. i m crazy about her. so i tried to change my everything to make her fall in love with me again. but nothing helped. after a long time she wanted to get back with me and when i asked her if this time she is sure about it or not, she said she needs time. it has been more than 2 years we are broken up but still i love her a lot. but suddenly there's a new guy who has become her one of the closest friend came into her life. they stay with each other everyday. but they are still friends. i m very jealous but i didn't ask her anything about him. but now a days, she doesn't want to talk to me at all and even she said that to me. i feel very much broken but still i don't meet her and even call her as because she said so. what can i do to bring her back into my life? i miss her a lot and love her badly but she hates me.
isblindlove74 isblindlove74 26-30 16 Answers Jul 12, 2011

You cannot make somebody love you so best to cut your loses and face the truth.

Best Answer

Sweet Isblind, you need to move on. She doesn't love you anymore and as painful as that is for you to accept it's best be so. Not all friendships as little kids are going to blossom into anything and stay that way. Move on Isblind and find someone who will really love you.

Best Answer

dear favestril....thank you for your answer....but i just love her so much and can not see her walk away like this....i never want to show this stuff to her....but still love can be come again right? i can be strong in times....but she is the one for me......

Best Answer

No Isblind. You have too much of a tender heart to waste on her. Look for another and spend that time healing. Let go Isblind, come back to the light and move forward.

Best Answer

No kiss that one goodbye. She's moving on it looks like and so should you.

Best Answer

You can't make someone love you . Take this time to find out who you are learn to be happy with and with in yourself some thing are worth changeing but to change evrthing about oneself even the good things is not all a good thing really think about why and what you are changing if you find that in truth you are a good person stop and realize it is time to work on healing and going forward with you life without her.

Best Answer

dear goahead....i tried to move on....i tried to stop thinking about her...but she just doesn't want me to....she screams at me one day and says never wanna call me back and then she calls me after 2-3 days and behave as nothing has happened....i can't understand what she wants...all i know that she doesn't want to be with me right now......

Best Answer

The guy I used to date, I broke up with him also,He was moving to fast for me,as we were talking one day he said,I will allway's be your friend no matter what happends,go and date who ever you want,but please let me know how you are doing,I will always be here for you.He bought me a cell phone,and said,I will pay for it,tex me when you have time, I worry about you.During a time span of 6mo.I dated other guys,but my heart kept thinking about the guy who was willing to wait on me no matter what.I called him one day and poured my heart out to him,he listened and said,I will always be here for you.One day while getting ready for a date,I realized he was my soul mate.Now after all these mo.I am falling in love with him.This guy never gave up on trying to win my love,and because of this I know he was the best thing that has ever happend to me.I hope this helps you.The best to you and the girl you still love.

Best Answer

You still can make her fall in love with you unless you always tell the truth to her and told her how do you feel that when she broke up with you. I ever broke up with a girl and now she fall in love with me again. But i said i already had a girlfriend. And she said that it was ok and now, she still fall in love with me. If she doesn't love you anymore (hates you), Maybe it's your destiny to change your heart to another girl that seems perfect to you.. Good Luck with that and I hope this can help

Best Answer

you are not able to her,so she goes far away from your life,live like a macho.....

Best Answer

I'm going thru so much worst i lied i was stupid now i cry my self to sleep and dream of the girl i lost i want her back can somone answer without. saying to moove on that's not a opgion for me

Best Answer

Show her that you care. Call her. Text her. Bring her flowers, apologize every day if you have to. Say that you've changed, but you're alright being friends. Tell her that you'll always be there for her, if she has troubles she can tell you and you'll keep your lips sealed. Gain her trust again.

Best Answer

Im in the same position as you.i love this girl My ex but she hates me wih all her heart

Best Answer

Poo yourself infront of her

Best Answer

Im in the same situation as youare or were since it was a while ago you posted this. My ex gf says she will never like me again but im beyond in love with her and it kills me to not have her. I have no idea how to get her back ive tried everything i can think of and theres times it looks like shes coming back but then she turns around one day and becomes mean and says she hates me and wont like me again.

Best Answer

I had the same problem it gets to a point where either she or u will not care and actually if u let her go a little while hatred will ware and u never know one day things could happen

Best Answer

You have to be the strong. The confidence of yours will being as soon as you close your eyes just one second. And think about your wish what you hope that will happen. Your wish is only get her back. Go to your way. Don't say that you can not do. Your own way is the idea to make her heart to be yours!

Best Answer

Although, depending on the exact situation, this may not be a good idea, you should try going out with someone else. You might really fall for them, and if not, she will be jealous. Trust me. I'm a girl. It's in our nature. Also, chances are that she still likes you. Try doing something spontaneous. Get her flowers. Buy her a bracelet - nothing fancy, just a little charm bracelet. Don't change yourself for her, but be your best self. If, even after two years, you care about her this much, I'm sure your a very sweet guy and I'm sure that she sees that. <br />
I would call her. Text her. Show her that you care without being overly forward. Ask her to hang out or go see a movie you think she'd love that "you've really been wanting to see". Ask her to lunch as friends, or over to your house to help you study for an upcoming test. Show her that you care, and, chances, are she'll care back.

Best Answer