unionoflove unionoflove 36-40, F 7 Answers Jul 31, 2009

I wouldn't be quite as crass as ironwand has been, but it DOES involve treating him like you really want him emotionally and sexually. (I'm kinda hoping that you're my wife, and you're asking this question behind my back. That would be nice.)

Best Answer

grannym, what you said, is what a women wants. a man would thing "WTF i did this time? what how??"<br />
men need to feel desired, and i mean physically. yes he should feel that he is not replaceable and loved for his character, but the physical thingy is still no.1 for males. <br />
make him a surprise :) tie his hands on bed, cover his eyes, and tell him you got a surprise then leave the room. have a hottie friend of yours come into house, call his name and say something like "on my way" " coming right now" without her knowing what you plan. then send her home and you go in. not a word, do him in all the ways you ever dreamed, trying to not "feel like usual you" . let him have this thought that it just may be the "hottie" there. should give him the party of his life or a heart attack lol.

Best Answer

Give him a blow job and swallow the lot, then tell him that's only a taster of what he's going to get every day from now on.

Best Answer

Most important? ... like you would only obey him[sexually and emotionally and everything you have]... of course, he would only provide you everything you need[love, care, sex, some security... what you want may not be what you need]

Best Answer

you seem to be getting a lot of answers from women. I know what my man wants! they want attention of course.<br />
home cooked meals. but most of all, immaginative sex! sex in the bedroom, of course, but also anywhere else possible. buy him a GOOD digital camera, and offer to pose nude for him, ANYWHERE! ask if he wants you to dress sexy, if so, go for it! including seethru etc. ask him to take you to a nude beach, a walk around in all your glory! go to a ***** club with an amateur night, and try it, you might like it! anything you can imagine. ask him what his fantasys are, and do them!

Best Answer

When you figure it out could you email me? Then we could publish a book and be rich too!!=D

Best Answer