Watching old sitcoms like Golden Girls would make it work for me

Best Answer

Sing to the top of our voice and make up a crazy song and dance,and you can laugh at your self I do it a lot.

Best Answer

I get onto my rogue and stun lock people in battlegrounds. Nothing quite like knowing they are desperately trying to get a spell off but you keep them locked. That and one shots. One shots really make me giggle. =D

Best Answer

There's a baby laughing video on You Tube that puts a smile on my face.

Best Answer

I do something I normally wouldnt or say what Im feeling in a weird way... Its impossible to be upset at something when you hear your own frustration in a way that completely contradicts that feeling... Or hold a baby that you love..babies always give off positive/innocent vibes that calm the spirit..(just not the screaming ones) ;)

Best Answer

My favorite method is to go to Youtube and look up George Carlin or Jim Carrey or Russell Peters or any kind of stand-up comedy. <br />
My second-favorite method is to listen to The Lonely Island or watch Paul Telner on Youtube...youtube youtube youtube...

Best Answer

coooolllll :D

Best Answer