First prepare some vegetables in small enough pieces to be able to snack on. Vegetables will fill you up. You can have more veggies than any thing else and yes I agree with protein. Also you might want to try a large salad with the darkest color lettuce you can find add vegetables in as many different colors as you can. All the different colors have different vitamins and minerals and anti- oxidents which are very healthy for you. Canned beans such as chic peas and black beans are a good source of protein that you can put in your salad. Use low fat salad dressing but stick to the serving size. Lemon juice is even better choice. That has no fat. I have never tried it but I have heard you can use it in place of salad dressing. Try this I don't think you would gain weight, but I do think it would help in filling you up. Can even be a meal all by itself.

Best Answer

Just remember don't let beans be your only source of protein or just eat salad. You need all the food groups to stay healthy. Everything in moderation is good.

Best Answer

sports. 1 hour study 45 min sports and so on

Best Answer

Anything high in protein for increased metabolic rate and low in carbs so your body uses your fat for energy. Boiled eggs, tuna, chicken breast and fish or anyyhing like that is good for this. Almonds are also good but if you're trying to lose weight limit them to about 20 per snack. <br />
Don't worry too much about fat content, it's actually carbs that will stop you from losing weight because your body uses them as a primary source of energy so if you're eating lots of carbs you won't lose weight.

Best Answer