So I'm finally getting a ps3 and call of duty. thing is, I've already played it with my friend and I suck terribly at it. It's just the looking around. I look around too fast and when my friend reduces the sensitivity, I can't look around fast enough. and then theres a problem with my accuracy. Any tips? Accuracy mostly?
Aeroflaire Aeroflaire 13-15, F 6 Answers Dec 14, 2012 in Movies & TV

Aim for the head in such a way that the kickback of the firing weapon lifts the next bullets into their head.

Best Answer

keep your crosshairs in the center of the screen at all times.

Best Answer

i feel stupid asking this, but whats a crosshair?

Best Answer

the little x that lets you know where your weapon is aiming.

Best Answer

i see. Its so hard to aim fast though.

Best Answer

youll get used to it. It is all visual. sounds are misleading, just search for movement and keep moving.

Best Answer

okay, sounds easy enough

Best Answer

First of all: Get an Xbox, PS3 is horrible. (jk, don't worry.) Seriously though, you could start the game off on easy, and as you start to play the game it teaches you the controls. When you can learn each control fine then you can progress through the game.<br />
I doubt any of that made sense, but, whatever.

Best Answer

lol it made sense. the thing is, like stated for another answer. I have cod on PC too, and I was great at it. I only died once in like, 3 games, but went I tried online, My death went up by at least 500

Best Answer

Online as in, fighting real people? I wouldn't worry about it, usually its harder to compete against real human beings rather than a computer generated object. Some people are also more skilled in playing certain games on a computer rather than a hand held device, xbox/ps3, etc.

Best Answer

true. I fail at handheld. XD

Best Answer

Plug your mouse and keyboard into your PS3.

Best Answer

i could, but somehow i still prefer handheld. XD

Best Answer

Practice. I was sponsored to play CoD. Just takes lots of time and practice.

Best Answer

lol of course. The thing is, I have COD on PC, and I was great! Until I tried playing online. Then I discovered my true skill: nada. People are so good at this game. All I really want is to AT LEAST not die 400 times online in one game. and get a few kills.

Best Answer

My first cod game was CoD:3 I'm not sure if I ever got a kill online. But by the end of CoD4 I played comp. There is no real shortcut.

Best Answer

alot of times on pc people are hacking (cheating) thats why I play on wbox it is way better. SugaryPheonix62 is my gamertag

Best Answer

ouch. okay. practice practice practice. I'll do what I was famous for when playing with my friend: stealth. XD

Best Answer

Once you have some base accuracy behind you start playing aggressive it will make your reactions faster.

Best Answer

yay! can wait for that. yikes I'll probably be stealthy for months though. All though, you can bet I'll be playing 24/7. I love COD

Best Answer

LOL Just concentrate use manual weapons to start with and play as often as you can,

Best Answer

I'll try. :)

Best Answer

Keep playing ,seriously

Best Answer

Makes sense.

Best Answer