i been having a he** of a time trying to music on this little mp3 i tryed draging music in the file well a problem wont let me open the file at all :( not sure tryed itunes :( idk what i can do
towellie towellie 22-25, F 4 Answers Jun 27 in Community

Look at the quick start guide that came with the device. It should tell you which folder you need to copy the mp3 files into. You plug the device into your computer using the USB plug, then copy the files into the music folder, just like you would copy files into a folder on a thumb drive.

Best Answer

i got the mp3 in a crane game came with 0 insturctions :(

Best Answer

Oh boy. Probably unfixable. I tried to art once, but trying to music is just absurd. But seriously, try redownloading the files.

Best Answer

i would i do that :( im not good with electronics

Best Answer

Get an ipod

Best Answer

i got a ipod touch i broke the screen then my bf bought me a screen then broke that one im like fu** this **** now i cant even get music on this hunk of junk

Best Answer

Crazy cause I've dropped my iPod a million times and it still functions fine.

Best Answer

me to but this time it fell strait first into cement

Best Answer

cracked the screen :( i bought a new screen bf broke that he then bought me a screen broke that to :(

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

its ok i just so give up on trying to put music on this mp3 player

Best Answer