My brothers always bully me at home. I am the middle child. My older and younger brother (Younger by one year, Older Bro: 17) always bully me so harshly. I always lock myself up in my room for the whole day without leaving it. Literally the whole day. And just now, i had a fight with my little brother, and my throaght is gonna bleed any second because of the bleeding (There is severe violence between us also) We box, kick and punch each other so hard. I never start a fight, and when i try making things better or try to encourage them, they turn on me and tell me it's none of my business. My mom told me to be kinder to them so we become better with each other. But its supposed to be the opposite. I don't tell my parents everything they do to me anymore. But they tell my parents about me. I got fed up, i don't tell my parents because my brothers never listen and just get worse every time. And i have Schizophrenia, Social Anxiety, Clinical Depression. (I'm a violent Schizophrenic) Help?
levinel levinel 13-15, T 4 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Family Struggles

I am the only girl in my..... pack, they all fear me.<br />
The harden up guys very blunt, but right.

Best Answer

sorry to hear that and even though im a girl brothers like to do that cause they think fighting is 'way cool' im 13 and i am midd child to my nolder brother 23 (still lives with us) my little brother is 9 (but hes 14 months mentily cause his mom took birth drugs and now my little brothwer has specal needs) so yeah my older brother can be such an @$$ hole its not even funny, he once called so many rude names then when he touched my sholder i whent into full b!tch mode unched him,kicked him, gave him a bloodey nose xD sorry im 3 and and i gave a 23 year old a freken bloodey nose anyways even though your brothers figh and try to kill each other it just your guys way say i love you....so dont worry bout and i have the same thing anger issues is why im home schooled cause i punched a girl in the eye and sort of all most killed her, dont ask me how or why she just was starting to get on my nerves and i snaped..so your brothers love you but they think that if they tell you that, your gonna go and tell everyone so dont worry dude your brothers love you ok thats what you need o know, maybe sometimes they will try to kill ya but nremeber they love you and always will ok?

Best Answer

Hahahaha thanks for the encouragement! Dude, y'know, when people who are racist fight with people who are against racism? it's completely like that, world war 3 man! HAHA YOU DID?! that's soooooo eppppiiiiiicccc!! damn, i remember this one time, i hit this girl in my school (I'm an ftm, but still in girl form .-.) but i didnt get suspended or anything, because the principle knows theres somehting eviler than Voldemort goin on.

Best Answer

thats what brothers do.. harden up

Best Answer

Yeah i know that. But there's limits to that. All my friends have loving and caring brothers. That's all i hear from them "Oh, my older brother is so kind! He took me out for ice-cream" "Oh! Me and my brother never fight! NEVER!" "Yeah, we fight, but after then, we still care a lot and make a joke out of it and then play together". Im just fed up. My parents are hating on us also, and im trying to do something by not telling on my brothers to them. And i asked my brothers that we should be kind to each other and they both were like "No." wtf?

Best Answer

dood my 200 pound sister used to beat me up .... its a way of life..

Best Answer

Lmao! My older bro freakin held me by my neck and pulled me off of the ground man, like 5 inches of ground. Just because i put this slime toy on his face while he was sleeping.

Best Answer

*Like* Thanks for the advise! Meh, i wish we even had a counselor in our school :/

Best Answer