slickrick86 slickrick86 22-25, M 11 Answers Sep 21, 2009

Return the crap they hand you or ignore them if you can. Don't NOT say something to them about it, they just get encouraged to do it more with you and everyone.<br />
Jagged edged stones are worn smooth by grinding against each other; there are a lot in New England from the last Ice Age when they were transported by glaciers. Rocks, not people. Well maybe SOME people. LOL

Best Answer

immediately ***** slap that person ... or just hand them some crap (you can take this anyway you want)

Best Answer

I am a very positive awesome guy, and people rarely try to talk **** to me, they are too busy trying to get on my wagon and be mates with me lol<br />
BUT on the rare occasion some guy tries to trash talk me, i usually ignore him. To me, his BS is so insignificant its not even worth 'giving it back in his face' or whatever. Who cares? In fact I care so little, if the dude later tries to be nice, ill be nice too. <br />
In my earlier pre-awesome years as a kid, my life was such a mess, Ive been through **** that weaker ppl would commit suicide over, and now ive reached the point that idgaf anymore. Im awesome z of who I am and thats all that matters to me.

Best Answer

Life is tough people can hurt and injure others quickly it depends on the situation we would not argue with our employer best advice remain reticient and plenty of self-control never be provoked into a virulent dispute.

Best Answer

I simply just walk away. I don't vent on them, don't return nothing to them I simply just walk away, and surround myself with better people, I tell people it's not my battle they are fighting with themselves, that just makes them look even stupider! If it's on the internet I just ignore them don't take it to heart!

Best Answer

I agree with several of the comments above- Jo, IT, Freed & WMW all gave good responses. Give it right back to them on a silver platter. Tell them where they can go, or where they can stick their advice. If you don't they won't have any respect for you & will try the same crap again.

Best Answer

If someone deals you a crappy hand tell them where to stick it. Stand up for yourself and don't feel bad for defending your position, and try to see both sides. And for repeat offenders, cut them out of your life, at least that's what I do.

Best Answer

lol I don't know either. I need to read the answers.

Best Answer