thenewmisslunallena thenewmisslunallena 22-25, F 12 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Depression

Downtime is when I am the most depressed. Having obligations that I cannot control keeps me going. For example, I was really depressed about school ending for the semester. Not because I love waking up early but just because I knew I had to be at a certain place at a certain time and would be interacting with people on a daily basis. Work, school, a new hobby, these will all give you that obligation that will give you reason to wake up the next day.

Best Answer

Watch out the professionals like putting you on anti-depresssants...Effexor, Cymbalta, Paxil, Neurontin, Nortryptiline....and they leave out the addictive part... even though these are not labeled "control substances"...any doctor in a doctor suit can prescribe these meds without a legal hassel....like "flintstone vitamins"...beware young mallard....don't be so quick to fly south on these meds...although they seem like they do very little...they're designed for you to <br />
Miss them when they're gone...when you run out...doomsday...lol...

Best Answer

Make your life interesting?

Best Answer

Find the source and eliminate it. If your depression is clinical, seek psychiatric help.

Best Answer

through the darkest night

Best Answer

Professional help!

Best Answer

i did already but it is not helping yet

Best Answer

There is different styles have you tryed a different one? How long? some times it takes a while depending on your issues.

Best Answer