people think and keep saying that i am weirdo
bunga87 bunga87 26-30, F 7 Answers Jun 24, 2012

you dont even show up on my strange meter - dont worry !!!

Best Answer

haters gonna hate, just be yourself

Best Answer

I was not only shy, but had poor social skills. To overcome both I had to look at other people for their behavior. That, and practice acting like I was not shy and knew my way around things.<br />
Not that I became basically less shy, but little by little I fit in more easily. I still fight those emotions.

Best Answer

everyone shy it jus depends to what degree....if it ends up to be to over board it become a mental phobia of some sort. lol

Best Answer

Just keep getting out in the public and exposing yourself to new people. Stop embracing your shyness and cast it away.

Best Answer

i try hard like going to the park i see much people there walking and bbq and playing so i sit there have a few chair and i am looking at them and read a book but when i see people will come to me i run to my car as fast as i can, see what i mean..

Best Answer

Yeah I know it's hard to do it alone like that. Better to join some sort of group. Exercise group maybe. Something so you have to be around others.

Best Answer

I'll tell you as soon as I get over mine.

Best Answer