I've been kinda dating this male for a week! He's about 57 & I'm 26. The other day (Thursday) I got to his house he was super tired and emotionally disconnected , I only stayed for thirty minutes 11:30pm then went home . He's a older musician so he's alwYs working & tired. I did not return his text messages today although he said sorry for the other night. How to punish him?
tymekinsley tymekinsley 26-30, F 5 Answers Apr 26 in Dating & Relationships

You've only been dating for a week. Considering he was tired, I can imagine myself doing the same, who wants to talk to people when they're exhausted? I'd rather knock out. <br />
He apologized. Whether he does it again in the future or not, it'd be something to look out for, I guess. Don't let him take you for granted, but don't be TOO clingy. Afterall, you've only been dating for week.

Best Answer

Thanks beau

Best Answer

You have only kinda dated for a week. It is hardly enough time to have an emotional relationship. He was tired and is over twice your age. Forget punishment. Enjoy him as is or move on.

Best Answer

Why punish him.... why not just tell him how you feel? It'll just get more complicated.

Best Answer

Men know. Especially an older seasoned man. He blamed the lack of interaction & interest on tiredness. I feel like there was more to the story. Mind you thirty min before I made it to his house he did text me. When I got to his house he said he was going to tell me to stay home because he was tired, but I had texted him I was putting on my shoes ! Big issue also is .... Why wait until I get to your house for me to fill out the vibes

Best Answer

You sound as if you don't like him anyway, so move on..

Best Answer

I do. Like I said our relationship is more emotional than anything else. He expresses his losses throughout life and enjoys company since he's been single ect & vise Versa. But in regards to romance I'm just caught up on the age gap.

Best Answer

Why would you want to punish anyone ?

Best Answer

I feel like he's old enough to express what ever he was feeling . And he didn't . He left me to make assumptions and understates his issue. So for that I feel the need to show him he's now on my bad side & this is what it feels like. Maybe another day of ignoring him.

Best Answer

Yeah that is not a really good choice. You have only known this person for a week.

Best Answer

ignore them.

Best Answer