bonobach198527 bonobach198527 22-25, M 18 Answers Oct 4, 2010

You're so sick!

Best Answer

You are clearly mentally retarded.

Best Answer

Raping anyone is wrong you sick bastard. Who the **** do you think you are to consider raping another person? You need to have your *** kicked.

Best Answer

its easy boehh........ step 1... put it in ;)))<br />
step 2 : take it out mo e fokäii....... ;))))))))))))

Best Answer

I asked my mom that i care for u and want to give you soft massage.she hesitated but i convinced here.after she finished her work..i told her to lay on her chest.i started giving masage to her back.then i tied both her hands at back.on asking i told her that i am just keeping your hands in proper position .then i tilted here a little and carresed here balls...they were so smooth... I was so aroused.mom got stunned and started scolding i slapped her on face...she cried while i was licking her ****..she was screaming you are my son...but it didnt work...i tored her tshirt and removed bra..her balls came out dancing...i sucked her ball badly .she was crying badly...but couldnt do anything as her hands were tied..then i unbuttoned her pants and pulled them out..she started throwing her legs..i slapped her and punched in her stomach....she started grasping for breath..i leave her in that condition for few minutes....she now calmed down but still tears wre rolling down her eyes....i then stood up and pulled out her pants..it took nearly 10min to do so as mom was vigourously resisting...her vagina was hairy...so soft hair...i removed my clothes and kissed my mom on her face..rubbed my **** on her face...she had fallen cold...i tilted her and slept behind her ...lift her leg up and droved my did in to my moms delicious ****..so warm...god....i thrusted rapidly and mom was screaming in pain...she asked me to stop but the more i thrusted her...moms voice was arousing me i then slidedd my **** in her anus but couldnt make up as mom was strongly resisting me...i ****** her badly ....and left her there after *******...her eyes were red..she was already tired she didnt move from the position i left her after *******...i again got aroused and slept behind her to **** her from back..i enjoyed the ride as mom didnt resist.as if i am ******* a cold dead body...i shaked here while *******..pulled her hair..inserted fingers in her vagina but she didnt react..i was afraid weather she had died..i stood up and saw her face..her eyeballs were rolling..i untied here...rest her on her back ..i then kissed her balls....spread her legs ....touched her clitoris...she moaned..i kissed her *****...my *** was inside her *****..then i put blanket on her body...locked the bedroom ....i enjoyed ******* my ***** mom...

Best Answer

You're probably just looking for a huge response because you're a low-life and you're bored and you can't think of anything more productive to do. >.> <br />
But if you're really serious about this... I don't understand how you can even THINK of such a thing. Didn't your mother raise you? Without her, wouldn't you not be alive right now? Is that any way to repay her? How could joke about such a thing? Killing your own mother is one of the worst sins possible, but raping her... that's something totally different. You're disgusting.

Best Answer

GIVE THE DETAILS OF YOUR MOM

Best Answer

65 yrs old 200 pounds big boobs shes hot give me tips on how rape her

Best Answer

200 pounds 65yrs old big boobs

Best Answer

religious , good looking, very sexy , hot, no drinking

Best Answer

Aaahhhh, so the clowns are back, trying to shock everyone with their disgusting questions.

Best Answer

ask someone at your local police department, they'll know how to help

Best Answer

Honor thy father and mother. Repent of that thinking and turn to GOD.

Best Answer

jjj

Best Answer

Have u ever thought of seeing a therapist? I'm sure u r going through some kind lack of love and u really need go see a therapist. It will help u get on the right way of life. I hope u see it and get better.

Best Answer

ask mothafacka jones he'll know

Best Answer

You first need to get a sandwich and put your *** inside her sandwich. She will then like the sandwich then you say your **** was on it. Then you will slowly insert your ****/vagina/***** into her tight small little *****. Then you will rape her..

Best Answer