I don't know if i'm transgender or only like to dress and act like a boy. But I really like to wear boy cloths but i'm scared of what people say and think about me when i'm wearing it. because i'm always teased and bullied with it.
BeInTwoMinds BeInTwoMinds 18-21, M 11 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Hobbies

Sometimes I look like a boy.... then people get confused and I laugh... I'm confident enough in my femininity to wear whatever! Whatever you do just be confident and nothing can touch you =)

Best Answer

Wear what makes you happy and comfortable. Let them think what they want. Ignorant people will make fun, but those who care about you will accept you.

Best Answer

We both know how ignorant people are,through our experiences.And there are many who are too sheeplike to ever dare stray from the norms of life,and whats more,act as warders in reacting with ridicule and spite,to dissuade others of going where they havnt the guile or intelligence to see ,freedom and tolerance.So dont be guided by the blind,realise who and what they are,and the sting of their words is removed.

Best Answer

Do you know how many time in my life I wish I could've dressed like a boy, unfortunately, I've had size D boobs since I was 13. Yuck! If I could pull it off I would. How gives a dang what anyone esle thinks. Guys clothes are so much more comfortable and guys don't have to dress to impress as much as a girl. You're lucky. Enjoy wearing whatever you want.

Best Answer

phoebe. Its funny you say that because I prefer girls clothes because they are more comfortable to me. And I like having to dress up a little bit more than the boys. Interesting just how subjective clothing is to each person. : )

Best Answer

So true. That's why I think it's so important for each person to wear whatever feels the most comfortable for them at the time. I like to dress up all feminine too sometimes. It's whatever ya want.

Best Answer

Don't let other people effect how or what you do. Do what you want, whatever makes you feel like yourself.

Best Answer

blow a kiss and wink

Best Answer

best answer IMO

Best Answer

I have been mistaken for a girl at first glance a couple of times. Quite honestly I just smile and glow with happiness on the inside.

Best Answer

just tell them to get bent.

Best Answer