become bot

Best Answer

tanx

Best Answer

Readers Digest is good. Any new magazine is also an excellent resource. It is ridiculous to think that any of us are familiar with all of the words in the English language. I know that there are thousands of words that I have never heard and I don't know the meanings of all the ones I have heard, so you could do what I do and keep a dictionary, a thesaurus,and a lil. book titled "Instant Spelling and Grammar" by your bedside or where ever your mind works best at.<br />
Here's a new/old word that my fifteen year old son started saying. Describing something that is (in my old language) as cool, hip, great, etc. Instead of saying, "Oh dude, that's Cool!", he said it is new and hip to rather say, "Oh, dude, that's TIGHT!" or "Oh, dude, that's SICK". I can't say that I like either one of those words used that way, especially the tight one. Sounds crude to me. But, naturally what do I know? I'm old school cool. (I think)

Best Answer