Move on and find better.

Best Answer

for sure

Best Answer

It's not possible to get even. I know. My first wife cheated and when I couldn't accept it and move on, I decided to get even. When the first affair (if you can call it that) didn't bring satisfaction, I tried another, convinced that this one would. Again and again, but the desired result was never achieved. Forgiveness is the only answer for you, whether you stay or leave. Forgiveness is more beneficial to the one offering it than the recipient. Move on sounds simplistic, but is a necessary process for your own happiness.

Best Answer

I was wondering if I were the only one that would try a little forgiveness. Some relationship work maybe. But in this disposal society must we add relationships to the list? Aren't they green and recycable too?

Best Answer

Forgiveness is necessary whether the relationship makes it or not.

Best Answer

Living well and not worrying about revenge. Simply focusing on finding someone that makes life with you fun and worth living. If that don't work set their vehicle on fire and post undesirable pornographic photos on the internet of them.

Best Answer

Pour bleach on the crotch of all their pants

Best Answer

I say don't bother, karma will make it right.

Best Answer

Ask Lorena Bobbit

Best Answer

Walk away<br />
find someone new<br />
and forget the one you left behind

Best Answer

Well you can start a war of serve, or just move on... I believe depending on your depth of character, staying will only show you that indeed drowning needs only but a puddle.

Best Answer

Master English.

Best Answer