How about going someone house.

Best Answer

It's not hard... You just have to decide to stop spending... While you have no savings you are captive to the system... With savings you get to make your own choices

Best Answer

I used a method that really helped me save a lot of money. I got a small budget book and wrote down every penny I spent each day and what for. I could look back and see where I was frittering away my money. One thing was getting large iced drinks at convenience stores in the hot months when I was out and about running errands several hours a day. I started bringing a large ice water in my car and drinking that instead. It only took 2 months for me to figure out my bad spending habits and saved enough to put away the money and go on trips.

Best Answer

How much you need to save?

Best Answer

My grandpa taught me, 'pay yourself first'...put aside at least 10% of your pay into savings before you pay bills, party, shop for fun stuff, etc. After awhile, you won;t even notice that 10%...

Best Answer

Very simple ... spend less than you make.

Best Answer