Riemann Riemann 18-21, M 4 Answers Nov 2, 2012 in EP

seriously... dont do it.

Best Answer

For real!!! lol

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

because they are annoying.

Best Answer

pay EP thats fine but its a hastle. you get 10 people doing it one or two times a day. it floods your whiteboard. sort of irritating. most see it this way.

Best Answer

DON'T. they are annoying and kinda meaningless.

Best Answer

It shows you care... Too much is bad.

Best Answer

nehh, sending a gift to a single person shows you thought about them and that you care, sending it to your whole circle of which for a lot of people wouldn't even know who some of the people in the circle are, to me seems meaningless. if you wanna get a really important message out to all of your friends would be the only time i'd do it.

Best Answer

I wish good stuff for all my circle members lol. I have a lot of people in my circle. It's not possible to send individually.. sometimes...

Best Answer

well not everyone does, and ya but it's waaaaaaaaay more meaningful to do it that way. just some of the same people in my circle send gifts consistently and it's not cool.

Best Answer

you sound like obama with free health care

Best Answer

Not a Obama fan here...

Best Answer

You can only send mass gestures if you are a paying EP supporter...with gifts there is a box to check for it.

Best Answer

oh.. Thanks!

Best Answer