Shibaii Shibaii 16-17, F 7 Answers Sep 14, 2011

Welcome to womanhood

Best Answer

My aunt has her period for 2 weeks, imagine that. Mine lasts 3 days. It's not that bad.

Best Answer

How old are you ? 12 ?

Best Answer

Mirena, the IUD will shorten your periods, and possibly eliminate it all together. I have not had any chidlren and I had it. It is very painful while getting it inserted though. Implanon is another birth control that will most likely eliminate your period, along with the shot

Best Answer

The pain is gross, not the bleeding, pretty short for a young girl.

Best Answer

If you have had at least one child you can go on Marena its an I U D that releases hormones. It will lighten and for most women eliminate your periods altogether. It is a form of birth control but is also used to treat dismonerreah (painful periods) I had dismonererreah my pain was so bad it would make me scream and land me in the ER. Marena costs about $400.00 but can be covered under some health insurance plans. It lasts 5 years but my nurse told me that I can keep it in for up to 8 years. It took a year for me to be period free but it sure beats the 8 long and heavy days that I used to endure. Just something to consider.

Best Answer