Somebody I have recently become friends with is going through a rough time at the moment; I really want to be able to support and console her, as she seems to feel that she has no friends, but I am rather lacking in the social skills department and am clueless as to how I should convey this. How can I show her that I am her friend and I am here for her? Thanks :)
methcabforcutie methcabforcutie 13-15, F 3 Answers May 5 in Dating & Relationships

perhaps i would would join you 2 ladies in the conversation...<br />
if you want make them feel they belong, then you gotta stay with her like she's a true friend, do not hangout with those so-called "loser cool kids" bullying the weak and innocent. show her that no matter what your social status is [or is so, you don't believe in social statuses] you'll be a true friend in need. don't be blinded by those "loser cool kids" out there. be cautious of their plans.

Best Answer

who knows...

Best Answer

Just do exactly that. Be there for her. Talk to her.

Best Answer