My brain works too fast than i can't even concentrate on what i am doing , rushing thoughts all the time , i make a project in 2 days when the dead line is 30 days , i make mistakes but instantly correct them , now i am feeling that i will fail any new job because my brain is in world war III , P.S i have OCD + GAD + a bit of BP lol(sad)
katyoshah katyoshah 26-30, M 6 Answers Dec 8, 2013 in Health

Woah. That's crazy. Well, if my thoughts are rushing faster than I'd like them to, I stop. I either stand straight and still, or, preferably, sit straight and still. Then, I breathe. In through the nose, focusing on the air going through my nostrils, and on my stomach expanding. I hold the breath for a second, then breathe out through my nose, focusing on the air rushing out, on my stomach retracting. Repeat, all the while telling myself to just stop, and trying to clear my head. It works for me, in usually just a few minutes. I don't know too much about the problems you mentioned, so it might not work for you, but there you go anyway.

Best Answer

I almost had a mental break down to much numbers rushed thru my head and colors names locations names

Best Answer

that's how it started with me , then i was diagnosed with OCD and GAD

Best Answer

well eastern philosophy has noticed this problem and talks about it alot....you must let the thoughts come and go, that's meditation, stay calm and do nothing, and let the thoughts pass...

Best Answer

Hit yourself over the head with a hammer

Best Answer

Let me tell you about Juanna

who went to Tijauana

and scored some _________________

Best Answer

good

Best Answer

I'm depressed :/

Best Answer