cellhouseguard cellhouseguard 51-55, M 14 Answers Nov 24, 2009

I also am a dominate female. There are no fast style or rules. You have to decide how you want your household to operate and what his/her responsibilities are and set out the rules to be followed. If the rules are not followed to you specifications, well just like anything else in life there are consequences that will have to be paid. I personally read a lot of internet blogs, I just read them for ideas and interest of what others are thinking. There are a lot of things I personally would not do, but I have gotten inspiration from others. Good Luck to you. I enjoy being DomWife.

Best Answer

is this the best question you have and is this truly the forum you think most appropriate? Odd.

Best Answer

umm.. if you find one..let me know..please thanks

Best Answer

No, because it is a lie. Men allow those women that are in those types of relationships to dominate.If you have that type of man you would of already known it.

Best Answer

Wow you need to educate yourself.

Best Answer

You want a Domme...join ALT .com<br />
Network there but you had better be serious...pla<x>yers are found out fast.<br />
ALT is for those in the BDSM, alternate lifestyle.

Best Answer

You need to find a suitable site where there are females who are dominant that could live this lifestyle with you

Best Answer

Yeah, there's no shortage of bossy women.

Best Answer

Would you like my XGF's number??

Best Answer

I heard that putting on a French maids dress and finding a mistress is a good start.

Best Answer