SkidlelyBoeBoe SkidlelyBoeBoe 31-35, M 10 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in EP

It's easy to stop caring. I don't recommend it, because once you stop caring it's hard to start again.

Best Answer

good point...

Best Answer

I think the first thing you need to do is probably personally devalue people until they prove them selves to you.

Then you are probably with the largest group of people whom care. The people who care what their family and friends think of them. This can be out of respect, loyalty or perhaps a feeling of obligation in return for what they have done for you.

Their opinions can still matter and should at the very least be heard out but they also need to be devalued. You don't need to look at people like they are trash or treat them that way. You can still be polite and kind to many people while giving them no weight in your decision making process. Understand that in the end it is your decision and if you feel pressure from them about something then you probably care to much about what they think.

Best Answer

I like this answer though that's not what I was asking it applies

Best Answer

hmm, hard to grasp for me. I often ask the world, "How do you care about pointless things?".

How to stop caring about pointless things I would always think life would do it for you. Cause life can be tough, the tougher it is the less you care.

Best Answer

Well said, spoken like a much older and wiser person...[than your profile age]...lol...

Best Answer

thanks :D, I do feel pretty old anyway!, lol.

Best Answer

say screw it its not worth my time and move on

Best Answer

Well, prolly takes much practice, not to entertain that which is irrelevant...I understand that 'meditation' works, because it is an exercise of the mind , to keep you in the 'here and now', thus training your thinking habits....they said, in this article, I was reading, to meditate, like 3 or more times per day...even in short blocks of time....10 - 15 mins....pretty cool....lol...

Best Answer

If you can just say it is stupid stuff let it go it may work, pick your battles

Best Answer

I pay attention to only those things which matter and whatever helps pass the time.

Best Answer

By realising and accepting, on the grand scale of things, the pointless things make no difference to your life.

Best Answer

Don't sweat the small stuff.

Best Answer