Hey guys!! I need major help!Well this is pretty simple its a girl problem Ok lets start I have monthly period and it sometimes lasts for like 6days and on saturday its gonna be this color run and its my first time (3pm to 7pm) and my period is overflowing with blessings! XD but how should i stop it without.......tampon or anything that...... u know what i mean ow should i stop it just for a day I need help I can't cancel!! Please answer
amber190 amber190 13-15, F 8 Answers Apr 15 in Health

This is the dumbest question I've ever seen. U can't just stop your period for a day and then let it carry on. Once it starts it'll go until it's finished. You're a child so your periods will be irregular for a while.

Best Answer

You aren't serious? You can't schedule that. Tampons just absorb the menstrual flow .. not stop it. I think you need to talk to your Mom about this and get more education.

Best Answer

Yeah i know it won't stop it i was just asking if there's another way

Best Answer

Your period will last for as long as it takes. It's just the way of the world and there's nothing you can do about it, I'm afraid.

Best Answer

Duct tape...

Best Answer

Why are you asking guys to help?

Best Answer

Ummm not really i call girls guys too

Best Answer

okie.

Best Answer

You can't be serious.

Best Answer

Oh yeah she's serious, dense , but serious. lmao :)

Best Answer